Hey guys, 'tis the mighty Snowman.

I've been playing for about 2-3 months and I know all the fundamentals and stuff (yes, when I put it like that it sounds like I don't). Now that I've had some experience with guitar, I know more about what I like to play, which is rhythm guitar. I'm not leaning towards rhythm because I can't play lead, just that I love rhythm guitar.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could recommend some good metal/hard rock songs that have some more complex rhythm guitar parts? I just want to improve my rhythm playing and reach my full potential. Thanks.

Melting,
Snowman
Last edited by Snowman388 at Sep 1, 2010,
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Well, three bands sprung to my head.

AC/DC, Metallica and Pantera

I was kinda expecting that.
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Well, three bands sprung to my head.

AC/DC, Metallica and Pantera

no,no,no D:

well pantera yeh

Megadeth rythms are most joyvious, probably lamb of god and between the buried and me ofc.

Metallica rythms have never been overly challenging imho
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Alright! Now we're talking. I think I'll start with BTBAM, just because they're awesome. Thanks a lot guys, keep it coming!
Play songs that YOU like, not what we say you should play.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I play what I like, just I don't want to sift through my iTunes library looking for a song with technically challenging riff part while not to challenging for my experience level.

And for the record, I love pretty much every band listed so far.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Look, I'm not looking for people to tell me to play what I like. I play what I like.

I'm looking to improve my technical ability and am simply looking for song RECOMMENDATIONS. If I don't like the song, I'm not gonna play it.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.