Well for starters be attentive and notice that this forum is for people to introduce themselves. If you want some real help you should have made this topic in the Electric Guitar forum (or acoustic or whichever)

And the main thing I would suggest is just look around til you see something you like, then pick it up and mess around with it and get a feel for it. If you've never played before you probably won't know what you're looking for but you should at least be able to get an idea of what feels better if you pick up a few different ones. And remember that everyone has their own opinion, just cause the store person said xxxxx is a good guitar doesn't mean you'll like it, so yeah make sure you play a bit at least and see if it feels comfortable and easily playable, if not then don't get it.

And the real kicker is that that is all my opinion.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Lurk on the forums here a lot, 90% of what I learned about guitars I learned here.
And the main thing I would suggest is just look around til you see something you like, then pick it up and mess around with it and get a feel for it.color wedding dresses
tea length bridesmaid dresses
If you've never played before you probably won't know what you're looking for but you should at least be able to get an idea of what feels better if you pick up a few different ones. And remember that everyone has their own opinion, just cause the store person said xxxxx is a good guitar doesn't mean you'll like it, so yeah make sure you play a bit at least and see if it feels comfortable and easily playable, if not then don't get it.