hey guys i'm torn between 2 guitars. the jackson RR5FR Rhoads and the DBZ bird of prey. i already have a epiphone les paul which i've customized with emgs 81/85 and changed the string gauge to 10-60s. so help me choose guys. i just need a change in shape and a floyd rose for my second guitar and these 2 choices are perfect for me. the only difference i see is that the pickups are different. so what do you guys think?
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
I'd go for the Jackson, it's a good guitar with good hardware.
The DBZ is trying too hard to be brutal imo.
so the jackson is better huh? what makes you guys say that dbz suck? you mean it's sort of like, fragile? and it won't last long?
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
The DBZ is overpriced and IMO ugly, and I'm not a fan of Jackson's V's. Give a bunch a shot though, you might have better luck than I did.

Also, look into ESP, especially the NV and SV-II, or even the LTD V-401DX.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
both are overpriced..
dbz guitars look like they can poke out a babies eye out..

go for ibanez..they actually have reasonable pricings.
but if not..
just go for the jackson one.
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
but the pickups are different. hmm do people consider which pickups to choose when selecting their second guitar? i'm more comfortable with emgs though.

I love Schecter
DBZ all the way.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
I would get the Jackson, because I love the playability, sound, shapes, and looks of Jacksons. All around great guitars.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
alright i'll think bout it. thanks guys.

I love Schecter
oh wait guys. would you go for a change in pickups for your second guitar?

I love Schecter