Hey guys.

I'm thinking of getting a Ibanez ART120 as my second guitar. I play rock and metal so I think it'd suit me well, and it has many great reviews. Just wondering if anyone has/had this guitar and what they thought about it.

Also, will this guitar allow me to tune to whatever tuning I'd like quite easily and quickly?, as I do this quite often. Or will it be a pain to re-tune it?

Thanks in advance.
it's a hardtail. hardtails will be really easy to re-tune quickly. there shouldn't be any problems.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Unless you're going E standard to B standard, no problems should be had.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Pink Muse
Unless you're going E standard to B standard, no problems should be had.

Well my tunings range from standard to Drop B.

Am I just going to have a problem with any guitar using that sort of range?
I suggest using at least 11's to cover that range. it'll be a little loose for that B standard, but it should be reasonable.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
I suggest using at least 11's to cover that range. it'll be a little loose for that B standard, but it should be reasonable.

Well, I currently use .11's but they don't keep it tune on my guitar. Love the strings though And I only go to Drop B, not B standard, so they are alright.

Thanks for the help
What I meant was going down several steps may be problematic. .11's seem big for E standard but if it works it works; the other issue you'll likely face is intonation being thrown off. Unless you want to reintonate each time, you may have a problem there.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Pink Muse
What I meant was going down several steps may be problematic. .11's seem big for E standard but if it works it works; the other issue you'll likely face is intonation being thrown off. Unless you want to reintonate each time, you may have a problem there.

Yeah. I may just have to not use E standard.