Now, i know this sound stupid and it is, but i'm painting my room soon, and like, one wall is gonna be different to the others, and although i could simply use wallpaper, what's the fun on that, so i kinda want your help on what colours i should have.

Ok so the choices i have are:
Red and White
Purple and Blue(Dark)
Mint green and brown
Cream and brown
Red and black

Any other suggestions or one of them?
I'd go for one of the more neutral ones, like cream and brown.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Put plastic on the floors and tape on the trim take all the colors and splash the walls until desired effect is reached.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
1. Make some home-made explosives.
2. Fill a balloon with all those color paints and explosives.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
Quote by Dream Floyd
1. Make some home-made explosives.
2. Fill a balloon with all those color paints and explosives.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Like this?
Quote by toxicity33
"the thing about pies is that they have a crusty outer shell, but with a sweet gooey inside, not unlike turtles."
Cream and Brown looks great, as does a white/cream and Red.

The creams and whites make the room look big and light, plenty of space. If you then do one "feature wall" of a nice brown (not too dark. Milk chocolate almost) or a red (think red wine colour) it looks very nice.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Sep 1, 2010,
I'd say white and red. While darker colours are nice and cozy, it really does make the room feel a lot smaller.
Quote by Will Swanson
Red and black, it is the most br00t4ls colour combination of all.

But it'll make the room appear tiny, as well as looking craptacular.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Neutral ones, you wouldn't want to develop depressions with dark colors or anger issues with colors that are too flashy.
Cream and brown would be nice. Mines all blue, wish I'd picked something like cream, but I'd have to take everything out and buy more paint, and I cant be bothered with that.
Keep in mind that if you use dark colours, your room will look smaller and it'll be harder to paint over in the future
apparently the color red is supposed to make you angry.

that being said, if you are living on your own and will have ot paint your room back when you move out,

DO NOT PAINT YOUR ROOM RED.

red is easily the HARDEST color to paint over.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
whatever colour you like really.
depends what size room it is, windows, lighting, and what things you're going to keep in it.

though you should totally break out a paint brush and make the wall a giant canvas!
I have white and red, but only one wall is red (back of the room where just my bed stands). I have no anger issues btw.. Don't know about repainting it. Anyhow, it's awesome