Page 2 of 4
Why don't we just post whatever we post on the Facebook on here...
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Yeah I dont really want you pit monkeys discovering my real name.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
*hits like*
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I would if I used those sites. Also, I wouldn't mind if people knew I lurked a guitar forum. If they read it they'd know I'm not just a prick (well, if I don't act like a prick here) and that I actaully care about people.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Twitter > Facebook

I hate Twitter with a Passion, lol
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The twitter isn't a verified account, not sure is serious....

Evgeniya is on the UG Team. she's a russian i trust her
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
nah....G.T.F.O.,,,,,F**CK ultmat3guitar and especially F**ucK ALL of you low lifes...get outta here!!!!
Quote by Kensai
I think the less people know about me and UG the better.

I partially think the same. People know I use it for tabs and such, but not the furoms, so it's OK for me to join.
@Evgeniya

Are there any plans to move this from just another automated newsfeed?

It's a bit of a waste of the massive potential of the UG Twitter (for UG itself) if there's no regular human interaction (building a community, showing a human side, increasing brand loyalty / awareness, driving massive traffic to competitions / freebies etc. etc.)

I don't follow 'bots because it's too much like the old-media's one-way communication, which is the opposite of what Twitter's about!

Just my 2c. I make a living through internet marketing so this is just the way I think

Quote by Haim1973
I would expect to see more information there, guitar events, contests, tips etc.
Guitar Toolbar

I spot another IM'er in our midst
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Nov 2, 2010,
just liked tha facebook page
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by kingvx3
Cool facebook page

Quote by guitar-guy01
just liked tha facebook page

Nice, thanks dudes!
I think I've liked it. God knows why.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Hi,
I agree with you to a point, I have recently opened a Facebook account and have found old school friends that I lost touch with. I think for that reason it was worth joining, though I would never post anything negative there. I would rather send emails to my friends too, but it was good to find people I hadn't seen since leaving school. I wouldn't add random people I didn't know either, as you never know if they are who they say they are. I don't care to compete with anybody with regards to how many friends I have. I use Facebook rarely as i'm usually very busy, so I am not letting it take over my life!
Hmm... seems like I've "liked" at least TWO of the UG pages that I thought were official.. Well now it's official. "like".
If You're Gonna Be a Monkey, Be a GORILLA!!
Hmm... to like or not to like... I shall spend many moons pondering this question
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Is it alright if i start a Second Life version of UG?

I sold some land in SL to a landbot and at a Linden home right now,but i think the linden house can be a hangout.
You should use the searchbar, there's already a thread on this

*reported*
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Sizzleby
You should use the searchbar, there's already a thread on this

*reported*

Quote by due 07

Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by BuckinFuffalo
I just 'liked' this fancy piece of facebook

I just 'liked' this fancy piece of ass
Quote by maidenrulz19
Done!
"Its okay if you only know three chords but God, put 'em in the right order" Hank Hill