I am all in all looking for some feedback on this semi-rough recording of a song I wrote. I am not very willing to share my songs often, so it's taking me some courage to post this on here. Any critique will do; voice (I will say my voice isn't at all good), guitar, levels, writing.

Thank you in advanced, I'm pretty new to this place heh

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Raumcole/music/all/play890141
"Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, it's alright"- John Lennon
If you're going to have the voice in only one speaker, you really need to turn it up louder than the instruments on the other side. Also, think about re-writing lyrics. A lot of them really don't fit the song at all. Also, consider writing a more dynamic bridge for this. Right now it sounds Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Repeat End Line Of Chorus. Maybe some kind of string quartet playing a refrain over it? I'm not entirely sure, it just feels very repetitive and incomplete. It's a solid effort though, def better some of the other shit I've heard in here that I don't bother to comment on.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Thank you very much for your input, Deflected.

I will go ahead and make changes on the lyrics, pattern of the song, and also the levels of the vocal.
Apology for double post

Made the changes of bringing vocals forward and also added quite a bit to the lyrics, including a bridge (which was difficult for me). I really like the product so far from your advice, the song is seeming less repetitive.