Discuss... I own one and its the best amp i have played... It has the tone i have been searching for for a long time. I also tried out a JCM 900 at a pub once and a JMD at the music shop when trying out some effects so i know its better than them for sure.

Loads of people dont like this amp because they dont know how to EQ it properly. Its very different from other marshalls, most the tone comes from the "body" and "detail" preamp volumes. With the rest being for fine tweeking. It takes a while to work with the amp. A few weeks maybe even but once you get that tone for you ill assure you it blows you away... Also theres a suprisingly large amount of gain when you crank it
Marshall Vintage Modern 2466 and Gibson Les Paul Custom is litteraly sex in my ear!!!

"THESE AMPS GO TO 11!!!!!!!!!!"

You can get good tones. It has to be loud before it starts to breath. Body and Detail knobs have to be played with forever to get a nice tone out of it. Sounds like liquid ass when it's quiet.

Basically, it's a Marshall. Definitely my favorite out of the new line.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You can start to get its true tone off it when it gets to around 3/4 ish tbh. But your right it doesnt sound that good when its quiet, but tbh no valve amps do lol. They are made for cranking!
Marshall Vintage Modern 2466 and Gibson Les Paul Custom is litteraly sex in my ear!!!

god cant you make a thread on anything here?

They're decent. The preamp is based around a Plexi but it's more interactive and a bit of a PITA to get dialed in somewhat right. I'd take an old 800 for less money over it any day.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i quite liked that amp. i thought it sounded fine at lower volumes as well.

i really liked it, if i needed a higher wattage head, that would be it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.