I just got a tattoo on my arm on thursday. I've been following most of the directions pretty well. But before I was taking a shower and I ran some water over it. When I got out, I went to put my shirt on and a lot of the ink and everything came off onto my shirt when I was putting it on. I can't really tell if it affected anything yet because there's a lot of black pieces on my arm and I'm scared to move them.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal for a tattoo thats healing? I'd appreciate any help because I'm pretty stressed out from this whole thing.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Sep 1, 2010,
You will get excess ink coming away from the tattoo but don't worry it won't fade or anything
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
tattoo and body mod. thread.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Quote by crzysnowborder
tattoo and body mod. thread.

This.

But also aye excess ink will come away. It'll be a bit sort of slimy. It's when it's dry and coming away that it's worse.
Yeah, as everyone said, body mod thread and it's excess ink.

I've also experienced some peeling a couple of days after all of my tattoos, some ink went with the skin but it was never to a substantial effect.