Well, it's a squier, but hell, same wiring.

got a few q's;

1) My humbucker has looots of treble output. How do I make this more bassy? other caps? i can solder and modify it.

2) I've got a DPDT switch used as a killswitch, but how is this wired properly? i don't think I have.

3) My Tone pots don't do shit. they just don't change the sound. does this mean I need higher value pots, or lower value? what is recommended?

Thanks in advance!
1) if you fix 3), you can probably have the problem solved by just rolling back the tone pot.

2) search for the ultimate killswitch thread, and you should find everything you need in there. go to my profile and look at the threads I've started, it should be up near the top of the list

3) it could be a number of things I guess..usually squiers have really poor quality pots though, so you may want to just replace the wiring all together. one thing to check is that the tone controls are wired properly. other than that, I'll just blame it on the pots
my squiers tone pot didnt do much either until I replaced it
Quote by james4
1) if you fix 3), you can probably have the problem solved by just rolling back the tone pot.

2) search for the ultimate killswitch thread, and you should find everything you need in there. go to my profile and look at the threads I've started, it should be up near the top of the list

3) it could be a number of things I guess..usually squiers have really poor quality pots though, so you may want to just replace the wiring all together. one thing to check is that the tone controls are wired properly. other than that, I'll just blame it on the pots
my squiers tone pot didnt do much either until I replaced it

what value did you replace it for?