**** yes dude, been waiting for this since I saw that pool clip. Definitely like the songs, love your vocals. Need higher quality versions!
Quote by boffen
**** yes dude, been waiting for this since I saw that pool clip. Definitely like the songs, love your vocals. Need higher quality versions!

Thanks so much man. These are the final product, I thought they were pretty good quality. Maybe it sounds worse on myspace?
Quote by Manos15
Thanks so much man. These are the final product, I thought they were pretty good quality. Maybe it sounds worse on myspace?

Myspace compresses the s*** out of your music files so yes there is a major quality hit there.
Quote by thematthill5
The man speaks truth.

Quote by Scutchington
That was probably the first time I've ever laughed at the "over 9000" meme.
YESSS massachusettes bands are always the best, keep me updated on you guys cuz ill definatly come to shows
Quote by Manos15

Definitely due to myspace. It was really me hinting for a download (will totally buy if you release a 7" or something though).
me and a bud of mine were talking about how cool it would be to play a show in a drained pool haha.

im diggin the music
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Man, this is so dope. Love it.

EDIT: you guys are opening for MoM? Thats so wicked man.
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Sep 2, 2010,
Holy hell.

You have to come to Canada eventually.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Sounds awesome man, really really like the riff in self defense.

And dem's sum tasty moves in that pool show video
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Manos15
Ha ha, I try

I love how there's 1 guy there who looks like he came straight from his office job. What a hero.

But yeah, if you ever get to the UK, I'm there.
My name is Danny. Call me that.