Page 1 of 2
Had this idea for awhile that was going nowhere. Thought I'd turn it into a jamtrack.

No guidelines to follow really, just stick to Guitarpro and export it as a GP4 file so users who still use that can contribute.
Attachments:
Jam Track - Fall 2010.gp4
Wow, this is already better than the summer jam!

Spot reserved while I do my bit
Please?

EDIT: Done! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9731723/Jam%20Track%20-%20Fall%202010%20meta.gp5

Could the next person continue my solo? I wanted to do my entry quick and I designed it so the next person could carry it on in the same style. If you dont know how, go to the fretboard and select the slaces button, now select D >Blues Minor Scale. Those are the notes you use.
If you want to do your own thing as well then you could always just finish off the solo.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Last edited by MetaIronForce at Sep 2, 2010,
I want to contribute but I need to wait until I can well transition into super proggy metalcore or jazz or weird synthy work, which I can't as of now. >=o
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Got the next part going.

EDIT:

I'll have it ready for tomorrow.
Last edited by Sum41DudeRob at Sep 2, 2010,
Quote by 169290
guys you missed 4 bars of mine so add your new bits to this one please

RSEs missing from that one though...

Also we should put a No TuxGuitar rule, as its causes problems when cross editing with Guitar Pro.

Last edited by MetaIronForce at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by 169290
guys you missed 4 bars of mine so add your new bits to this one please

Some of it you can barely hear. I copied it into the other one so now it's audible.

Quote by MetaIronForce
RSEs missing from that one though...

Also we should put a No TuxGuitar rule, as its causes problems when cross editing with Guitar Pro.

I added the RSE to it, but I'm using GP5.2 so I'll export that and a GP4 file aswell. And yes, no TuxGuitar people.

My new bits still coming and after I add to it, JazzDeath can have his spot.
I'm next biatches
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ometh
I'm next biatches

oh shit...

Quote by Sum41DudeRob
So order is

JazzDeath
Ometh
Portuguese_boy

Feck I didn't read the whole topic so I made my part already.
JazzDeath, please copy paste my part after yours when you are done lol.
Attachments:
Jam Track - Fall 2010 GP5.2.gp5
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh

ok I take back my last post. Awesome bass solo. And i was expecting some death wankery breakdown.

Quote by MetaIronForce
ok I take back my last post. Awesome bass solo. And i was expecting some death wankery breakdown.

Lol thanks pel, and I don't like breakdowns at all, well except if you consider slams breakdowns. The only -core band I like and i endorse and anything is Aegaeon, but they are basicly a slam death band with some deathcore breakdowns. And well, I admit that some of my other stuff on the other collabs was a bit lame, but that's the case when you are bored and have nothing else to do lol. But still most of the stuff I write is death metal oriented "wankery", like you said lol
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh

so wait, should I wait for Jazz death or do I just continue from Ometh's part?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
so wait, should I wait for Jazz death or do I just continue from Ometh's part?

I'd just wait since JazzDeath's working on something.
I cannot believe this shit, I wrote the sweetest thing for this piece man best thing I wrote in a long time, and guess what ****ing gp crashed on me.

I'm out, I'm, way too pissed off I tried rewriting in and I can't remember the bass lick properly with the rest and it's driving me nuts.
Quote by JazzDeath
I cannot believe this shit, I wrote the sweetest thing for this piece man best thing I wrote in a long time, and guess what ****ing gp crashed on me.

I'm out, I'm, way too pissed off I tried rewriting in and I can't remember the bass lick properly with the rest and it's driving me nuts.

Shouldn't it come up again if you reload Guitarpro?
Quote by Sum41DudeRob
Shouldn't it come up again if you reload Guitarpro?

he might not've had that option on.

Alright then, I'll post mine in like half an hour.

Edit: Here you go, I tried to make it less metal at the end, hope it's good.

Double edit:
Quote by JazzDeath

If you do finish yours just cut and paste my contribution after yours.
Attachments:
Jam Track - Fall 2010 GP5-1.2.gp5
Jam Track - Fall 2010 GP5-1.2.gp4
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Sep 3, 2010,
Placeholder

EDIT: oh donkey scrotum, it went and crashed on me as well. Hopefully I can salvage it.
EDIT2: I hope these work.

EDIT3: SKIP THESE TUXGUITAR BROKE THEM
Attachments:
Donkey S.gp4
Donkey S.gp5
...I like metal.
Last edited by Sax2 at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by Sax2
Placeholder

EDIT: oh donkey scrotum, it went and crashed on me as well. Hopefully I can salvage it.
EDIT2: I hope these work.

Pretty good job, but why did you change the piano back to electric piano in my track, I think the regular piano sounds better.
Uh, I think that was Tuxguitar, as I didn't change any of the instruments. The drums haven't changed into a grand piano or anything, have they?
...I like metal.
Quote by Sax2
Uh, I think that was Tuxguitar, as I didn't change any of the instruments. The drums haven't changed into a grand piano or anything, have they?

Actually, yeah they did :/
Quote by Sax2

It messed up a lot of stuff in the beginning.
I think people with tuxguitar need to stop Working on this project, even thought it sucks. Trust me i use it too
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
dibscore

EDIT: Okay, no more Tuxguitar, it ****ing ruins the file every time. Just go acquire GP5... it's not hard.

I'm going to take a little extra time to move this into a new file.

Double Edit: It ****ing changed the drum tracks to seven strings? What the ****.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Last edited by AngrySockMonkey at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
dibscore

EDIT: Okay, no more Tuxguitar, it ****ing ruins the file every time. Just go acquire GP5... it's not hard.

I'm going to take a little extra time to move this into a new file.

Double Edit: It ****ing changed the drum tracks to seven strings? What the ****.

I used guitar pro, and the drum track was put to 7 strings from the start I think.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I used guitar pro, and the drum track was put to 7 strings from the start I think.

Not you specifically, whoever is using Tuxguitar. I tried to add 3 tracks: two seven strings and a 5 string bass, but it linked the second seven string and the 5 string bass like it does for percussion? And they all started as Acoustic Grand as default, with all the way panned to left and no volume. The file is ****ed over.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Page 1 of 2