i recently got an esp v and i was wondering if there was some manufacturer that made mtal tips to put on fins or not
Tis True, I am a shredder amongst shredders, but "what is the difference?" you ask? Uhh....i get back to you on that?
(Ponder)..
I think that's a really good idea, but I haven't ever heard of something like that. Could look pretty brutal. Could also be useful against annoying drummers.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
I've never heard of such a thing, but would be very interested in what you could create. Hit up some people at the local metal shop if you don't know how to yourself
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
There was a Rhoads style-V I saw on Evil Bay, I can't remember the manufacturer, but it had tips on the points and the headstock tip too.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
i cant find a thing around the internet
Tis True, I am a shredder amongst shredders, but "what is the difference?" you ask? Uhh....i get back to you on that?
(Ponder)..
you might end up having to make them yourself or like someone above me said check out local metal and machine shops
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
well, i guess ill make them, thanks anyways!
(Ponder)..
I don't think there would be a universal wing tip even if they did make them... Although it's an awesome idea and would keep us pointy players from chipping our axes so much
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]