its a licensed floyd. not as good as a real one though.

and before the ibanez boys come in shouting that "EDGE PRO TEH BEST LICENSED", i really don't think of them as an floyd as i do an edge/lopro/etc, as in a category of their own.

if you're looking for a real official floyd, itll be $160ish at the least.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Ya, its a licensed one. Now, I have only dealt with a couple licensed Floyd Roses, both on Jacksons, but I have never really had a problem with the tremolo. I like them, and they have been great for me if they were setup properly. But I don't know about those. Never used them.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by the1967mustang
Ya, its a licensed one. Now, I have only dealt with a couple licensed Floyd Roses, both on Jacksons, but I have never really had a problem with the tremolo. I like them, and they have been great for me if they were setup properly. But I don't know about those. Never used them.

jackson makes fantastic licensed floyds, considering the money you pay. i own one on my dx10d.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
liscenced floyds are made of softer metal than real floyds so they eventuially fall to bits. i had a jackson liscenced and it sucked pretty bad. the knife edges were worn down and all the screw heads were stripping.

if you want a floyd, its best to just bite the bullet and get a real one. it'll be much better made and last decades. i've played 80s real floyds that were just as good as new.
I will probably get a OFR sometime, but I'm not going to until my Licensed craps out on me. I don't have any problems with my licensed, but I really don't use the tremolo part that much.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)