You know that song by Alter Bridge. My singer wants me to put a solo over it but I'm not too keen since it doesn't seem like that kinda song, but anyway, yeah, what key and scale should I use?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
If you performed metalingus on someone i imagine youd end up with a cut tounge.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
If you performed metalingus on someone i imagine youd end up with a cut tounge.

Yeah, that's kinda not advice lol
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Where are you even going to put a solo? The reason you're "not too keen" on it is because you're the guitarist and you know it's not going to work.

Maybe you should write some ridiculous, non-nonsensical lyrics and be like "all right, I'll do the solo if you add this verse." Then when he tells you how dumb it is go "yeah, that's why I don't sing and you don't play guitar." Then maybe he'll sulk in the corner for a while and forget about the solo.
You're*
Sounds like it's in Eb minor.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Quote by Survivalism
Where are you even going to put a solo? The reason you're "not too keen" on it is because you're the guitarist and you know it's not going to work.

Maybe you should write some ridiculous, non-nonsensical lyrics and be like "all right, I'll do the solo if you add this verse." Then when he tells you how dumb it is go "yeah, that's why I don't sing and you don't play guitar." Then maybe he'll sulk in the corner for a while and forget about the solo.

Yeah that what I was thinking, the only places I could really think of were the chorus but there's little lead breaks in there anyway or the bridge part.

Hahaha, that's an awesome idea, I'll have to do that.