First off, this is not to be taken seriously at all.

But I figured I would share this joke amongst friends if any of you remember Pokemon as fondly as I do.

Lyrics are in the video description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psw-QomD-J8
You made this?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I dunno what to say, but that was awesome. I really hope the Terces Licnouc group or the Jon Belushi fan club or whoever votes this as WotW. Made my day, thanks.
That's was ****ing amazing! It really needed a catchy chorus to separate the verses though! I could see that going viral.
Dude ****ing awesome. I love to see people who have had there lives touched by pokemon as much as me

*webbit
I hate rape but the lyrics made me keep going, well set my good friend you explained the heart of the average pokemon player in song.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Last edited by Sheepbane at Sep 3, 2010,
Dont mean to Hijack this thread but anyone who loves mario kart look up mario kart love song on youtube. This reminded me of it that's why I'm saying this. But seriously man, I think this song is amazing, brought back so many great memories.
Last edited by Riffdex at Sep 3, 2010,
THis was fan****ingtastic, this shit needs to go viral, at the very least give it the wotw/wotm.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
I forgot about posting this haha.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Feel free to share it with any Pokemon minded people you know.

And yes, I wrote all those lyrics. Yes, I know I am white and don't have any rapping ability.

EDIT: Also, yes, I need to come up w/ a good chorus and maybe cut some lines. It's really hard to actually rap it flawlessly since it's like 3 and a half minutes of straight fast rapping haha.
Last edited by dviv17 at Sep 5, 2010,