Page 1 of 3
We all have awkward friends and they say some funny stuff. share your stories here!
My friend was trying to hit on this girl on myspace and he was doing this by giving her guitar hero "tips"

Your turn
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
There is no possible to way to describe him.

He's actually pretty popular though.
we rivaled our staches against each other. my 4 incher Chinese stachè won.

The spanish stache can never beat an azn stache
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
He told me he thought some girl was really cute then called her a racist slur , not condoning it but it was just dumb so i loled.

EDIT: she wasn't offended by it, she just thinks he's an idiot
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Sep 1, 2010,
I'm the awkward friend ((

Edit: hahahah first
THALL
Last edited by housty at Sep 1, 2010,
TS you misspelled ackward in the thread title.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm the ackward friend
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i used to have a friend who would always make up BS stories. his life was pretty boring though
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I have this friend that is a great guy but he has slight problems about meeting new people. First off he starts by showing off his muscles and then he wants people to touch his chest. Then he drags them to his place and shows off this huge machete he bought from some place, makes a full pan of coffee thats so strong that you pretty much cant drink it, puts on one of his step dads p0nr movies and starts talking about anal sex with men. Scares the shht out of me everytime
we were in a club on holiday, and a guy was trying to impress a girl by telling him he was another one of our mates, and the girl he told, knew who he was pretending to be.

so we all killed him for it.
Fuck it.
Quote by Mudmen190
Niggah, wtf is awkward? It's ACKWARD FFS.

I think I am the ackward friend...

Sir, I believe you are mistaken
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

He called getting a date to the prom "acquiring the fuel cells."
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
i tried to set up my awkward friend with a girl....she eventually complained to me that he didnt text her much. when i asked him what the deal was. He said "She's distracting me from Red Dead Redemption". I just shook my head and laughed. His one chance to get a girl and he completely ****s it up
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
Quote by mattman93
He called getting a date to the prom "acquiring the fuel cells."

I don't really have that ackward friends. Only the one who, whenever he's drunk, goes spying on girls from his class around, hoping to get some. He also snuggles up with random girls, comforting them on their drunk babbling and shit like that. Surprisingly, it works rather well.

When he's sober, he's a bit paranoid, but that's it actually.
Last edited by jimmyled at Sep 1, 2010,
My friend and his girlfriend were kissing for a while and then she started feeling his cock (over the pants). A few more strokes outside the pants and boom, he blows his load all over his trousers.... awkward times for him indeed
My ackward friend beats all of yours'. Not only is he super ackward, and says some of the weirdest stuff for no apparent reason, but he also has a giant, curly, bright red afro. Beat that.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I didn't used to be the ackard friend, but now I am. FUUUUU-
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
I guess I am the awkward friend, but I'm kinda the "leader" in the friend group, really
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
He raped me.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I have one who talks about bodily functions all the time.

I am ashamed to be near him and a girl at the same time.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
My favourite pass-time is to go up to girls and ask "Have you had your tits weighed?" They'll probably say no (if they say yes, abort), then I grab them, jiggle them around, and go "WHEEEYYYYYY!!".

It's awkward for everyone else.
*parp*
I have an awkward (ackward) friend. He is the only one in my group of friends that tries really to hit on girls. Although he always comes off as extremely creepy. I know this, because all of my friends that are girls who he has talked to for a couple minutes refer to him as my creepy friend.
my awkward friend goes around telling people he can see their auras and know what they are thinking, and he tells people that he was a mongolian war leader in a past life. Back in highschool he used to fight the railing along the stairs infront of the smoking section.
Quote by due 07
I have an awkward (ackward) friend. He is the only one in my group of friends that tries really to hit on girls. Although he always comes off as extremely creepy. I know this, because all of my friends that are girls who he has talked to for a couple minutes refer to him as my creepy friend.

Sigh I have noticed this to be a trend in every group of friends I have in various towns.............hell it does provide ze lulz tho
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P.)

"I'd much rather be home playing my guitar"
-Eddie Van Halen
im the ackward friend
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
he has diabetes
i win?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I'm that "awkward friend". Some days ago I was hitting on some girl on MSN. I ended up telling her about a stretch mark of mine
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by smartalec007
My ackward friend beats all of yours'. Not only is he super ackward, and says some of the weirdest stuff for no apparent reason, but he also has a giant, curly, bright red afro. Beat that.

Your friends with Carrot Top?
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
I have a friend who has a white fro, and he grows it out all year and then cuts it when summer starts. Last year he got a girlfriend and for some reason he thought it would be romantic if he got her a build-a-bear and stuffed it with his hair after he cut it off. Fortunately we managed to convince him that that was actually not romantic and a little creepy.

Also
Quote by Mudmen190
Niggah, wtf is awkward? It's ACKWARD FFS.

I think I am the ackward friend...

Quote by damian_91
TS you misspelled ackward in the thread title.
Quote by Primus2112
I'm the ackward friend

This is pretty disappointing.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake

This is pretty disappointing.

What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Nomack

I know why they spelled it that way. That's what's disappointing.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I have one friend he walks around with his chest puffed out and his arms out as if there to big to have near his body. And he talks about how hot is ugly girlfriend is. He's a cool enough guy to hang out with and a crazy guitar player but just awkward.
Keep On Keepen' On
Page 1 of 3