Hey aite so I just got rid of my Dean USA RC7 and am in need of two new guitars haha. I have a Gibson SG back at home. Its a faded with Duncan Mustaine Livewires.

So I am planning to get a 6-string and 7-string. And ive got $2000 to spend.

Gimme some suggestion. I do play a lot of metal. And am getting into blues a bit. Plus I really like slash's tone kinda. So I need versatile guitars. But like the 7 string I'm kinda setlles on the Schecter Loomis hardtail version for $900. Any help/suggestions would be awesome.
Yea lol. Havent sold it yet. Got an offer so... Still selling it so u can buy it from me if you want haha. Asking $2400 for it but considering offers
Well there you have it, youve chosen your 7 string already, though give the hellraiser c-7 a shot too, loomis used/uses them as well.
7 string: Schecter Loomis 7
6 string: you got heaps of options, have a look at ibanez prestiges, esp horizons, jackson soloists, or hell, a schecter hellraiser c-1.
Just wondering, how are the Mustaine Livewires?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
They amazing. Get that chunky tone that mustaine gets in UA. Makes my gibson sg go from blues to metal and blues, being amazing in both. Um... Yea ill check out the prestiges. Never been a fan of ibanez though. So lemme narrow down my list:

- Dean Razorback Cemetery Gate or whatever graphic for that matter
- Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX
- Dean Angel of Deth V Mustaine Sig
- Dont know many ibanez prestiges so if you guys could gimme a few models?
- Jackson SLSMG Soloist
- Fernandes Ravelle Elite

Thats all i can think of right now. Since ive got my schecter for metal, I wanan play bluesy stuff on the 6 but like also some dropped tuning metal so... And no tremolo if possible
I'd go with the Loomis for a 7-string, and a Les Paul or HSS Strat, leaning towards the latter. There's no reason you should be going for a metal/shred guitar for blues or even hard rock, and a used MIM Strat will run ~$300, leaving plenty for the Loomis.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Darth Sion
They amazing. Get that chunky tone that mustaine gets in UA. Makes my gibson sg go from blues to metal and blues, being amazing in both. Um... Yea ill check out the prestiges. Never been a fan of ibanez though. So lemme narrow down my list:

- Dean Razorback Cemetery Gate or whatever graphic for that matter
- Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX
- Dean Angel of Deth V Mustaine Sig
- Dont know many ibanez prestiges so if you guys could gimme a few models?
- Jackson SLSMG Soloist
- Fernandes Ravelle Elite

Thats all i can think of right now. Since ive got my schecter for metal, I wanan play bluesy stuff on the 6 but like also some dropped tuning metal so... And no tremolo if possible

Ibanez RG1570, RG550, RG770, RG2550, RGA121, Ibanez J-CUSTOM...
and the Jackson SLSMG Soloist is a GREAT guitar. played one, loved it.