Page 2 of 5
Quote by Riffmast
haha good stuff man,next summer were hoping to do some kind of Canadian tour so that could work out.

do it dude!
I drink your milkshake.
were gunna try,will have to see how things go this year with everything.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Hey Riffmast, I was thinking about making a 'zine
If I end up doing this, could I interview you about your band?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Yeah man i would definitely be down!
Quote by Steve08

ok, maybe I'll send you some questions this weekend when I'm not busy
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I need to know when the EP is out so I can buy a copy man, I'm pumped you guys are almost done!
i am the moonstar
Get some more songs up on myspace man!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Cambyses
I need to know when the EP is out so I can buy a copy man, I'm pumped you guys are almost done!

Camby with a well thought out sentence?!

tripped out

I'd like to get an EP but I don't have paypal. shit
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
sg_man08: sounds good

SS: I can send you the song we have on myspace to your email if you like(same with anyone else).And once the ep gets out i'm sure "someone" will put it up on on a internet blog for download.

I'll be sure to keep updating this thread with anything to do with the band,gonna hopefully get the last vocal parts done so we can get on to the mixing part.Once everything is recorded we'll be sure to put a few samples up on the myspace.My comp won't let me sign on so next time i go to the studio/jamspace i'll be sure to check it out.
Quote by Steve08

edit:got pics of the shirt

Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Sep 8, 2010,
I feel so gr1m for owning that
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
hey Riffmast, send me a pm when you are ready to answer the questions of death!
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Give me a pm re: shirts and demo. Total support.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
My money will go to this band. Make of that what you will! Although I do hate silly backprints. Il have to wear a zip hoodie over that bad boy.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Yeah i was iffy on the back prints,i don't care about them either way.Some people i know love em on all their shirts and others really dislike them.If you really want i can scratch the back off of yours Strangle Oh and were finishing the ep on monday.So we should have tapes and cd's ready shortly after.
Quote by Steve08

Ah I was just being a dick - still wont stop me from buying it!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
New track added on the myspace!
Quote by Steve08

The animal,but in a symbolic way.In the bible they talk about how
God is the sheppard and that his good followers are the sheep,then the Goat is the one who steers away from the him.
Quote by Steve08

is that you on the solo man? song sounds killer, hurry up with that demo!
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
yee i did that solos, thanks! Today should be the last day we add anything musically.One dude just has som backing vocals parts to do.we're trying to have tapes ready for Noctis and will start working on the cd release shortly after.
Quote by Steve08

sweet, can't wait for the demo
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
I was confused at first because both songs started the same
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
Yeah haha,they start on the same chord with the same kinda vibe.The other two tracks start completely different.
Quote by Steve08

I am loving this. This is some of the first "true metal" I have ever heard. I think it's going to get me into true metal. THANKS!!
haha no problem man,glad you dig it. After we play this friday i think ill put the whole ep up streaming for awhile.
Quote by Steve08

took you long enough.

Edit: How much is an EP gonna cost?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Oct 4, 2010,