Page 3 of 5
when are the cd's gonna be ready? I need one PRONTO!
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
pm'd
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by romencer17
when are the cd's gonna be ready? I need one PRONTO!

My drummer said he would start working on the layout soon and then all we'll need is too find a decent cd pressing company.So were hoping to get a batch made in the next few weeks.Glad everyone is digging it!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

awesome video man.

also just wondering, any chance i could get the demo online so I can listen to the tracks on the go? I'm still down to buy a cd when you guys have em ready, i'm just impatient

Sumdeus
i think i'm gunna mediafire it tomo,because cds are taking way too long to release
Quote by Steve08

fasho, lemme know if you put it up

Sumdeus
Is your guitar working now, Andrew?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by Riffmast
i think i'm gunna mediafire it tomo,because cds are taking way too long to release

Can you provide FLAC?
i am the moonstar
will do,yes check it out, and i have no idea how to do that haha
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
will do,yes check it out, and i have no idea how to do that haha

Do not provide these assholes with FLACs. Allow them to download low to mid quality mp3s, and if they like it, they should buy it.
Well most of the people in this thread have asked for cd or tape copies.Unfortunately i'm having issues getting the cds and more tapes produced.And whenever i get more tapes made we end up having a gig and they get sold out.So i feel kind of bad, because i've had the same thing happen to me with bands i'm into, and it's quite annoying.DIY is not as awesome as people claim it is haha.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by NotFromANUS
Do not provide these assholes with FLACs. Allow them to download low to mid quality mp3s, and if they like it, they should buy it.

If I like it, I'll buy a shirt. That's how I support bands.
Quote by Pernell
If I like it, I'll buy a shirt. That's how I support bands.

I'm sure Riffmast will be happy to sell you a shirt...along with the CD you buy.
Quote by Pernell
Hang on a sec, lemme just go pick some greenbacks from my dollar tree...

Get a job, you bum. If you can't get a decent job, sell drugs or something.
Payment sent for tape and XL shirt. Will be waiting by the postbox, haha...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
any day now
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
SG you wanted a cd right?
Quote by Steve08

tape actually, but I really don't care now, just as long as I have the material on a tangible format
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Ok i will try to get a tape sent,i may have one laying around here.You were just gunna get the tape right?
Quote by Steve08

yeah man how much?
EDIT: My friend wants one too, so if you have an extra, just tell me
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
ok will do,they're 5 bucks each.You guys could probably save on shipping if you ordered together.I only have one but all i need to do is buy some more tapes and print some more labels and i'll be good to make some more.So next week hopefully some more tapes will be made.I will up date this thread when ever we get stuff made.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by NotFromANUS

I understand the sentiment but I only asked for FLAC since I am purchasing it.
i am the moonstar
pm'd
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
oh yeh? I already have a shirt

Sumdeus
Finally got to the parent's house to pick up the tape and shirt - great stuff all round. More, I say!!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I need this demo aargh
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
I need someone to drive me so i can go get the tapes
Quote by Steve08

last night I had a dream that Ominosity covered this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngoQ0bT4RSw

please make this happen in real life!
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
I could totally see them covering it, but damn that's one random ass dream

Sumdeus
yeah I know, what am I doing with my life?
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
I'll talk it over with the guys,i was thinking of putting a few covers on our next ep, this and Stiff And Cold would be the ones for sure, i really miss playing that song actually.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
I'll talk it over with the guys,i was thinking of putting a few covers on our next ep, this and Stiff And Cold would be the ones for sure, i really miss playing that song actually.

That's great news! You guys played that song before? So do you have tabs of this song (even though it's not too hard to figure out)?
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Yeah, at the first three shows we played we did it,then we switched to Master S/T.Never heard of a Cianide tab existing lol.
Quote by Steve08

Sounds awesome, covering a Cianide song would be totally up your alley IMO. And lol at no Cianide tabs in existance.

EDIT: omg the irony
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Last edited by sg_man08 at Jan 16, 2011,