Page 4 of 5
ughh,hopefully.We're getting tapes/records done by a label.I've been having problems getting the layouts and insert files from my drummer,before he was gunna do everything but he bitched out and has been taking months and still has'nt done anything.If he does'nt soon, i'm just gunna have the label redo everything cause i'm getting very annoyed.

That was fukking cult.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Jan 16, 2011,

Quote by Steve08

Guy in the Ominosity shirt is legit though, got me into allot of great stuff(like Incantation, Cruciamentum,Diocletian etc). I just found this pic to be funny with my bands shirt right in the middle of an electro gig.
Quote by Steve08

So, most of the bands I've seen you recommend. Sounds like an ace guy, and to be honest, I didn't even see the shirt.

But now I do, I can't help but feel it's a little out of place...

..Time to add some synth bits throughout your albums?
Sub drops and cooky synths EVERYWHERE.It's gunna be Profanatica riffs played with synthesizers, low death growls and techno beats.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by technicolour
I enjoy the girl scratching her crotch

Thank you

I don't even know how you fellas spotted that t-shirt...
Philosophy > Life
It was the second thing I saw...
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
I have that shirt
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus

State of yer one, fingering the box off herself. This is it Andy, once ye become cool in electro circles ye'll just start wearing skinny jeans and winkle-pickers, and change your name to 'The Ominosities'...luckily for us, we can just charge €300 for the demo on ebay in a few years, so its all good.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I'll just pull a Trey and call everyone closed minded because metal and electronica are really the same thing. I have to ask though, what is a winkle picker?? lol
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
I'll just pull a Trey and call everyone closed minded because metal and electronica are really the same thing. I have to ask though, what is a winkle picker?? lol

Haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Great news man. Buy or die!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Riffmast
"Altar Of The Black Sun",Tape will be available tomorrow on Serpents Head Reprisal.For anyone who is interested.

http://www.serpentsheadreprisal.com

Is it $6 canadian?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Yee it is, pro tape as well.
Quote by Steve08

Thanks
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
No problem, you should all check out the SHR distro as well for some awesome obscure death/black releases.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
No problem, you should all check out the SHR distro as well for some awesome obscure death/black releases.

Good thinking, I guess I'll do a combined order. Too bad I've been doing all these other orders, hopefully I'll have some money for this.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Yeah it'll get you, but it beats what ever else we would spend out money on 90% of the time. Save school,rent,savings and musical equipment.Im just advertising this distro hard because i think the dude is doing a great job and would love to see it do well. Plus more money to him= more possibility for Ominosity releases in the future
Quote by Steve08

Any euro distribution?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
No not yet,that would be wicked though.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Yeah it'll get you, but it beats what ever else we would spend out money on 90% of the time. Save school,rent,savings and musical equipment.Im just advertising this distro hard because i think the dude is doing a great job and would love to see it do well. Plus more money to him= more possibility for Ominosity releases in the future

Well I have no problem supporting a small label!
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
It is the dude from Antediluvian as well, meaning you know it's reliable and won't **** around with people.
Quote by Steve08

looks fucking awesome
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
It's clips of "Kingdom Of Profane Majesty", "Once Removed Saviour" by Profanatica, and "Insidious Christ". The camera started dieing when we started playing so they just took snippets. Thanks guys. Best gig I've ever played.
Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Jul 5, 2011,
Shit i keep meaning to pick up Altar from that distro, i'll have to remember when my payday comes next week. Luckily i just bought myself a tape player too so i could finally listen to that March Into the Sea demo i have lying around.
more material please. Anything in the pipeline?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Other than sloppy rehearsal tracks nothing yet, have 4 new tracks in the works. Hopefully we will start recording for the Garotting Deep split in a few weeks.
Quote by Steve08

Finally got your EP not too long ago Andy. Good stuff, keep it up. Or improve... Or give up. The choice is yours.
^Lol, that was so cute and witty.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."