Right now I have a fuzzfactory and a dd7 for my 1spot power supply. Does the power supply I use affect tone a lot? Should i be getting a better power supply before adding on new pedals or is the 1spot fine? I just find $300 to be quite overkill for a power supply when a $20 1spot will do fine..
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
The 1 Spot is fine for most applications. Some pedals use different power supplies or like to have their own power supply, but it'll work for most pedals
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
It should be good but my gator pedal power thingy (its gators version of Dunlops brick for $10 less and more plugs) is certainly do me and my pedal board good.Also $300 is way overkill for a power supply most are right around 100 give or take $20
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
It definitely affects the noise level. Tone not so much but some will say old style carbon zinc batteries sound better in simple fuzz circuits.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I used one for a long time, they work well for a few pedals and when you don't care about noise too much. I've come to really hate noise and am moving to a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Iso-5 for mine, which btw is only 110 (you don't have to spend a billion dollars to get a good one).
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE