I'm trying to find out info about a guitar I have.

It's a Squier Strat with 2 humbuckers.

It's code/SN is: IC99077264

I tried putting it into that guitarproject website but it didn't tell me much other than it was made in July 1999 and that it was made in a factory that isn't in the database... which confuses me bc how can they know when it was made but not where it was made?

On the back it say Crafted in Indonesia.

Anyway, ya it's just a squier, but it's my squier. :P And I was hoping someone more knowledgable could tell me about it.

Is this one that they call 'double fat' due to having 2 humbuckers, or is that something else?

Feel free to ask, if you need more info to help me learn more about it.

Lastly, are there any other sites besides that guitarproject one that I could look?

Edit: Was also wondering if im lucky and have one of the better squiers, as i know some dont stay in tune, have super high action and such... because mine stays in tune well, has nice enough tone, and really low action hehe.
Last edited by Rvn at Sep 1, 2010,
Pics would be helpful.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

It might be a Showmaster- what kind of bridge does it have, and is there a pickguard?
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Yeah, it's a Squier Double Fat Strat. They've been discontinued for a few years now, I think. i wouldn't choose a poplar body but if it sounds nice and feels good, that's what's important.

HH Strats are also great project guitars.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?