I own the Zakk Wylde Crybaby, but that has alot of bass frequency ..that seems to be what most people want... but not me tho.. I do prefer more treble in a wah... any suggestions???
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
A real cheap shitty one like the bespeco weeper xD
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Get an Ibanez WD-7 maybe? They have adjustable EQ settings I believe.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by guitaristren
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell, I believe it's called.

This or the 535q...both have adjustable frequencies.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
535Q because of the adjustable settings and perhaps look into the KH95 which seems to be more high-mid focused and also smoothed out so its not too shrill.

i don't have any experience with any wah's other than dunlop so I can only refer you to crybaby's in this case...
Quote by darkwolf291
1. Open Crybaby
2. Adjust pot so its all the way on the treble when the toe is down
3. ???
4. Profit

I'll try that..
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Quote by 667
Try the wah after the od.

...and that too
Kirk Hammett wah
Ibanez WD7 (dime the fine tuning, level, and q, cut the low, and TRY IT IN A STORE FIRST)
535Q
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
maestro boomerang has a pretty quacky sound, i liked it so much i got the fulltone clyde deluxe (the 'shaft' setting is a boomerang clone)
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by darkwolf291
1. Open Crybaby
2. Adjust pot so its all the way on the treble when the toe is down
3. ???
4. Profit

this. so many people complain about wah pedals but they don't actually take them apart and have a tinker wih them first. my vox v487 sounded like crap when i bought it but i changed the pot around a bit and added more felt so it wouldn't go up as far and it sounds so much better!
gear:
Charvel 750XL w/ Duncan SH15
Squier Affinity HSS strat
Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Yamaha RBX 170 bass
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker
EHX Stereo Electric Mistress
Hardwire Delay
Vox V-847A Wah
Artec Dual Boost
Boss EQ
Work with what you've already got. The Crybaby is a pretty easy pedal to modify - mine's nowhere near stock and it sounds good.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
Work with what you've already got. The Crybaby is a pretty easy pedal to modify - mine's nowhere near stock and it sounds good.

haha... maybe there's a reason why I couldn't get rid of it...I tried a few of my friends...they didn't want it...I even tried selling it to a pawnshop ...weird, cuz then just before I took it over to the pawnshop, the damn little-bitty battery-clamp (its plastic) broke! do they wouldnt take it after all... So I got stuck with it... I guess I have yet to take it apart and mod it to 'my' "perfect wah" after all