I just bought some new preamp tubes for my, amp, put them in and followed the directions to bias them. I'm told to bias to 120mADC, and i can only get as low as about 200.
One of the power tubes started getting really bright so i stopped, and now there is no noise coming from the amp, save for a very quiet hum.

Help?
I have a b52 at212, and am not posting in that thread because i would never get the proper help i need.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Did you happen to notice if the plates in the tube got red? There's a shot you redplated the tubes and burned them up. But that seems a little unlikely...

Also, are you sure you were measuring current in the right spot?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I'm positive I am. I'm following the guidelines directly from the company.
And the tubes only became bright orange. They still light up fine at the moment too.

I was planning on selling this amp to samash or something anyways, but i don't think they'd take it unless its in complete working order at the time. Any idea how much amp repairs can cost? I'm sure it's something easily fixable
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay