Page 1 of 2
Rick is one hell of a singer.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
thanks for the inspiration. i'm playing a jazz gig next thursday in my uni's quad. totally going to rick roll the entire school during a bass solo.
#DTWD
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I actually like it.

The sad thing is, I do to.
ಠ_ಠ
I like it.

Rick Astley FTW.

EDIT: I like when everyone help up their phones/lights for the last chorus.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Last edited by rock.freak667 at Sep 2, 2010,
I'm going to disagree with everyone and say I found it boring and generic.

But I wish him well, if only because it would be too sad to see him fail horribly after mistaking a 4chan meme for genuine interest.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding

But I wish him well, if only because it would be too sad to see him fail horribly after mistaking a 4chan meme for genuine interest.

Are you just trying to be funny, or are you serious about not liking it!? D:

Cause for some reason, I've listened to it about... 50 times now.. NO Lie
Damn, he's always been a joke, but he can actually sing pretty good. I'm looking forward to more.

I'm also envisioning the end of the music industry as Rick Astley fighting Justin Bieber with lightsabers with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra recreating John Williams' score as they do so.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by whalepudding

Of course it's boring and generic, it's a pop song. But it's a Rick Astley pop song.

And I think he understands the meme a lot better than most. I've seen some quote of his where he just thought it was hilarious. That being said, if it's his first single in awhile, I guess he's trying to ride his popularity a bit.
Last edited by nalyd at Sep 2, 2010,
I like it a lot He actually looks like a normal person now too! (and much older)
Quote by necrosis1193
Damn, he's always been a joke, but he can actually sing pretty good. I'm looking forward to more.

I'm also envisioning the end of the music industry as Rick Astley fighting Justin Bieber with lightsabers with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra recreating John Williams' score as they do so.

If this was facebook, I would like this..

Just sayin
Quote by whalepudding

I agree.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
This is actually pretty good.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
not bad at all. definitely not something i expected. also, this came out in June, how is this "new"?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
This was actually pretty good, i really hope lonely internet fags don't start using it as a rickroll 2.0.
Quote by TK1
not bad at all. definitely not something i expected. also, this came out in June, how is this "new"?

Well you didn't know about it did you? So it's new to you, and it's new to everyone else who hasn't heard it (:
I'm so glad he never gave us up, and never let us down.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by whalepudding

Pretty much what I was gonna say
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by necrosis1193

That's awesome!

As for the song, not bad at all!
Hope he does well...his voice is now appropriate for his age.
17k views in 2 and a half months? Some comeback
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
It's actually alright, I bet he only did this because of the whole rick roll thing happenening
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
*Looks at TS's join date*

I can't listen to the song though because my sound card's broked.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
*Looks at TS's join date*

I can't listen to the song though because my sound card's broked.

No onboard audio?
ಠ_ಠ
Not bad actually. Then again I never really thought he was bad anyway. I downloaded his greatest hits a few years ago.
Quote by jmonko
No onboard audio?

It needs software which my dad deleted right after me asking him 'are you sure that won't ruin the sound?' Now we can't find the disc with the software
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Page 1 of 2