Aloha!
My band CVS will be playing at the Guitar Merchant on 9/11. Yes. 9/11. A little on the morbid side but this is as good as it gets for a punk rock band. But anyway, I digress. Tickets will be 5 dollars. You guys should come!

Guitar Merchant
7503 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Canoga Park, Ca. 91303
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Real punk bands like THE EXPLOITED or THE CASUALTIES play for free...

Real punk bands dont exist anymore...
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
You guys should play in the feminine needs aisle of CVS, that'd be super duper punk.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Strings?!
Yes it is.

He was joking, but in all seriousness, it obviously isn't. You haven't looked hard enough if you think the presence of shitty bands calling themselves punk makes the genre dead.

Jack my swag
Quote by Strings?!

That sweatshirt proves nothing, simply that there are punks somewhere that are at least coma toast, as Ed Hardy neglected to include an apostrophe.
Dayuuum. Well, judging by all the great things I hear about THE EXPLOITED, I'm gonna give Ed Hardy the benefit of the doubt.
Funny that this graffiti artist included a period.
Last edited by SKAtastic7770 at Sep 5, 2010,
I'm not dead!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not only is punk dead, rock in general is dead.

Seriously, when the best mainstream rock band is Muse, and underground has been raped like it has. There's just no hope anymore.
Quote by iwannabesedated

Seriously, when the best mainstream rock band is Muse, and underground has been raped like it has. There's just no hope anymore.

u b trippin

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
u b trippin

Green Day, Kasabian, Mumford and Sons, Biffy Clyro, Bullet for my Valentine, Tokio Hotel... uh...Gorillaz are all better than Muse.

Muse f*cking suck, seriously.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Green Day, Kasabian, Mumford and Sons, Biffy Clyro, Bullet for my Valentine, Tokio Hotel... uh...Gorillaz are all better than Muse.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!
Yo bro how'd it go, did you revive punk rock with youre intentional market ploy and commercial branding?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Yo bro how'd it go, did you revive punk rock with youre intentional market ploy and commercial branding?

Quote by iwannabesedated

Boo fucking hoo. The musical climate nowadays is no worse than it has ever been. The "mainstream" has never been amazing. I don't know what you're complaining about.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Boo fucking hoo. The musical climate nowadays is no worse than it has ever been. The "mainstream" has never been amazing. I don't know what you're complaining about.

Sure it has, maaaaan. What about the SEVENTIES when everybody loved LED ZEPPELIN and AC/DC and ERIC CLAPTON and other awesome CLASSIC ROCK?
Oh man! I totes frgot bout those schweet bandz.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
That's the power of love.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Yeah, they all suck!

I love Green Day.

More than any other band.
I have a lot of time for Green Day, but I couldn't care less about anything after warning.

They were an easy-listening Ramones lite kinda group that didn't require any thought or engagement to listen to. You don't change that kind of winning formula.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you CANT TALK ABOUT THAT BAND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPIT
So I never really listened to Green Day because in Middle School Boulevard of Broken Dreams made me want to throw up, and it became taboo the more I listened to punk. But the last few weeks I have fallen in love with American Idiot, that being said I resent people who say anything after Dookie "was Dookie". I haven't listened to Warning though.

So i guess I'm pleading guilty to the Punk Court.
The sentence is 20 hours of Bikini Kill.