Hey faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass threads. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Last edited by John_boi at Sep 2, 2010,
This isn't /b/, *reported*
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
k thx

edit: if that really is your girlfriend, which I highly doubt, she's ugly as shit.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Last edited by NakedBassist at Sep 2, 2010,
I doubt the guy in that pic could spell insecurities. I call shenanigans.
Check out my band Disturbed
Well I never!... I challange you sir, to fistycuffs! (In seriousness, you are an obvious troll, but I did like the attention to detail. A lot of the people on here actually are fat, and jerk off to pics on facebook, and japanese sex cartoons. I know this from actual testimonials.) Anyway, good trollin' bro. Also, sorry about the ban you will probably get.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
I think there is a guy that dedicates his life to posting this over and over again on here and 4chan.
Yeah, your girlfriend, ugly as ****. Actually so are "you". I like how some people think getting laid means you have a life when really it means your still a immature twat.
Yes, we've all had sex, move on. Get over it.
Then again, such a fake thread. Not even funny.
the day that girls fake tan grows out shes gonna realise you a **** and get ****ed by dave mustaine . . . . . well done in life.
the person you have described is the person i would like to hang, with a noose made of razor blades
You guys do realize he said this:

Quote by lordofthefood1
This isn't /b/, *reported*

because it's a reposted meme right? A very old one at that. Not because it's some guy being dumb who should BE on /b/. The point i'm trying to make is stop responding as if the story+picture is real/the poster.

Furthermore, on a certain site i'm not allowed to link to (a dramatic encyclopedia) there's a list with like 80 variations on this meme. Like, a muslim version, a jewish version, a batman version, a jesus version, etc etc.
Also, the guy in that picture looks like he should have the words "Douche Bag" spray-tanned onto his forehead.
lol your the one saying we have no life but your taking the time to write all that. oh by the way i have been laid.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by timfoley
lol look at him and his girl friend's cake faces. bet we're all better at music than you.
i also call shenanigans

It's just a 4chan copypasta meme.
Guys. You see that this thread has been reported. You can get warned for posted in a reported thread. Which's means you can be banned if it is your second warning, and some of could be considering flaming(Ban or Warning). Just let it die.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Old meme is old and lost it's charm when it's not a witty variation a long time ago.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
holy **** im drunka dn i have to say did this guy search up guido on google and play makebelive aahha

kinda related

i jusyt got back to a jersey shore themed party

dont remember much but half the people puked ROFL
Quote by piratemetalhead
holy **** im drunka dn i have to say did this guy search up guido on google and play makebelive aahha

kinda related

i jusyt got back to a jersey shore themed party

dont remember much but half the people puked ROFL

English, do you speak it?
Quote by T.s.e

He's probably too drunk to right now, haha.

Also, obvious troll is obvious...
Quote by Blackwaterson89
Guys. You see that this thread has been reported. You can get warned for posted in a reported thread. Which's means you can be banned if it is your second warning, and some of could be considering flaming(Ban or Warning). Just let it die.

Judging by your post (assuming you're correct), my previous one, and the posts that followed nobody reads thread posts aside from the first
Quote by jmonko
Also, bad troll is bad.

Actually, it appears to be successful.

This thread is full of angry retorts.
Quote by T.s.e

What?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39

I've seen this copypasta hundreds of times, and it never gets old. Why would the OP get banned for it though? It's hilarious!
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join