As hurricane earl looms closer to my house, and increases in size. You can't help but think of the severity of some situations.

My house is about 100 years old, and its surrounded by trees, It doesn't take much to put together, high winds and trees is asking for trouble. So chances are I'll lose a lot of my belongings and maybe my house. Frankly I'm at a stand point in how to deal with this.

Now I understand that there is also a chance this won't even make land fall, but there is still the fact of I'll go away, only to come back to destruction.

I'm not the first person to have this ever happen to. Whether it be a hurricane or tornado, or any natural disaster.So I'm sure there are people here who've sadly experienced these things, or people who have the fear of losing everything they have like I am now. So....I guess if you guys want to share experiences if you're up to it, or just talk about the destructive powers of nature.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Sep 2, 2010,
Quote by Sinister Waffle
So chances are I'll loose a lot of my belongings and maybe my house.

I was blown away by this spelling mistake

But not really, don't get many things like that in England, a few floodings but I've never got my feet wet
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
I was blown away by this spelling mistake

But not really, don't get many things like that in England, a few floodings but I've never got my feet wet

Damn, completely missed that when rereading. Its late and my minds wandering....
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Damn, completely missed that when rereading. Its late and my minds wandering....

It's ok.........your house will be wandering soon......
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Don't worry, TS, that's clearly a typo, not a spelling mistake.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by slash_GNR666
It's ok.........your house will be wandering soon......

not so much wandering, more of crushed, I live on a hill so flooding isn't a worry its the century old trees that would come crashing down on top of my home.
You belong in a museum.