Hi Folks,

Looking to get rid of my hlf stack for something a bit more portable. Looking for something that is versitile but mainly for playing rock music. Any ideas for about £300?

Cheers,
baileyswalk
peavey valveking 112
peavey vypyr tube 60
marshall jcm2000 combo
jet city jca combo
fender hot rod deluxe

really can differ depending on what kind of "rock" you play
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Any particular area of rock?

You should be able to pick up a Laney VC30 for around £300 or maybe a nice Marshall combo for a little more.
Laney VC30, Peavey classic 30. Maybe a lucky jcm800 or 900 combo, or Tiny terror if you can mike it/aren't that loud.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Excuse me... my brain just kicked in.
Whereabouts are you in the UK?
I've got a jcm602 combo you can have for 300 quid. Same circuit as a 900 dual reverb, twin channel, celestions. Not too heavy to move about and it is pretty versatile.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Hi Jimbob,

I'm in Glasgow if that's any help?

Cheers for the feedback was having a look at this amp:

http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/baileyswallk/Amp/?action=view¤t=Photo0028.jpg

Description is tatty but full working order and well giged at some point.

Is this one of the newer Peavey Classic 50's or an old one??

What do you think it's worth and anything I should look out for if I go and give it a test rip?