Hey UG
Ok, I'll admit it, I got my amp last weekend, but I didn't do an NGD for it, as i wanted to do it collectively, but here goes...
I got my HT-5 at the weekend, love it to bits already, and today my Danelectro Fish and Chips and my Digitech Bad Monkey arrived in the post, along with a few leads.
Haven't tried the pedals yet, as I am about to go jam with a friend, and I will open them then.
Just one question though, do you have any tips on EQing and balancing amp distortion with overdrive (as a boost)?

(Pics up if my phone will work )

Thanks all
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Lmfao man, sorry.
I noticed the other day what gear you had, and I sent you a message asking about it.
I swear I never knew, but yeah man I'm happy with it.

Sorry again lmao
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Here is what I would do (before band practice if possible)

Set the amp EQ to taste starting with everything at 12 Noon. Hone that in.
Put the Fish n Chips EQ in the effects loop and set all the sliders to '0'. (Level boost maybe a bit lower)
Now move your sliders ever so slightly up or down to tweak tone.
I doubt you will end up with anything too drastic.
Move volume level slider to taste I think I have mine set at half way up.
I say to do this first because the EQ will boost your amp
Now plug the Bad Monkey in between guitar and amp.
Again set Low and High Level at 12 noon and move to taste.
For more metalish tones set the Level at 10, Gain at '0' (clean boosting)
For more blues/rockish tones bring Gain up a bit, maybe level down.

Hope that helps. I bought a Bad Monkey and Dano Fish n Chip on the cheap back when I didn't know what I was doing and I think they work well enough that I have decided to keep them. ALso, get power supplies if you can - running these on batteries sucks.
Awesome, I miss my HT-5 sometimes. It sounded great sitting on top of my JCM 800 cab.

HNAD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
HNA/GD, dude!

/inb4HT5flamewar
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
that's a great little tube amp. congrats.

oh boy...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
How does it do for cranked tube tones at bedroom volumes?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
How does it do for cranked tube tones at bedroom volumes?

It sounds great at low volumes, but it does get better (not by MASSIVE amounts) as you crank it further.

And in my opinion, you could get it over a drum set, although my friend (drummer) uses an electric kit.
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!