████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't give a shit about what people think of me.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Couldn't give a shit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I do a fair bit, but I am making a conscious effort not to. I used to care loads, but I'm slowly becoming more relaxed about it.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Everyone is saying that they don't care but I will bet any of you 100 bucks that subconsiousely, you do care a little. Everyone cares about whay any other might think, maybe it's only your girlfriend or just a friend. Caring about what others think of you makes you fit into the social society we live in now.

Now I do care what others think of me. Not in an extreme way but I certainly want people to think good about me. I might even want the approval of people I respect. I want my friends to still consider me as a good friend.
Ye, I care.
I really don't care. A lot of people on this forum listen to metal like I do, so most of them aren't going to care what other people think.
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
I used to care a lot more than I do now.

However, I still care quite a bit, especially if it's someone older/smarter than me or if it's for a first impression.
cat
Quote by Will-kun
Everyone is saying that they don't care but I will bet any of you 100 bucks that subconsiousely, you do care a little. Everyone cares about whay any other might think, maybe it's only your girlfriend or just a friend. Caring about what others think of you makes you fit into the social society we live in now.

Now I do care what others think of me. Not in an extreme way but I certainly want people to think good about me. I might even want the approval of people I respect. I want my friends to still consider me as a good friend.
Ye, I care.

i was just thinking this..
BLACK METAL IST KRIEG

I swing into action like a whirlpool,
I get wilder than a rapist in a catholic all girl school
Quote by Will-kun

Ye, I care.

If it makes you happy I used to care more about what people thought about me. Not really anymore, though.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by vulcan422
I really don't care. A lot of people on this forum listen to metal like I do, so most of them aren't going to care what other people think.

OMG, you're so br00talz!!!
I do care what people think and would like them to have a positive opinion of me. To me, the only problem with caring what people think is when you let it change your behaviour, ie doing stuff you normally wouldn't do or not doing something you want to just because of other people.
i care what my friends think about me as a person.
but when it comes to strangers.... i seriously don't give a F**K
What?
Last edited by jesus3000 at Sep 2, 2010,
I don't bend over backwards to please people, but I think it's important that people at least don't think you're an asshole. No need alienate people in the name of "not caring", which isn't necessarily what everyone does, but I think we all know at least two people who fall under that category.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Dont give a shit
S.D.M.F.
Words Can Be Broken...So Can Bones

The only person I would believe when he says 'I don't care about what people think' would be the naked guy who shits in public.
lol guitar
I care more about what people think of me in terms of personality, intellect and the skills/abilities i have than in appearance. I have never really cared much about how i look unless i stand to gain from it like interviews, dates etc.
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Quote by Kensai
If it makes you happy I used to care more about what people thought about me. Not really anymore, though.

yes that makes me really happy. I don't care if you care about other's opinions or not, I was just saying that I don't believe that people can be absolutely free of self-judgement based on judging by others.

Besides, every time you ask the Fashion thread about your hunt for a leather jacket, do you not ask what the others think of the jacket you're might going to buy. If you didn't care you would not ask that and just buy it.

If we go even deeper into this: you would not even buy a leather jacket. Your perception of a leather jacket being cool is based on others wearing a leather jacket. You want to acquire that same allure towards the outside world (and don't say: ow, I'm doing it solely for me. You buy and wear certain clothing because you want to be perceived in a certain way.)

You do whatever you want with this bit of information, but I believe I am correct on this matter.
i care to an extent, but to function as your own personailty you cant care much about what others think of you
You care less and less as you get older. Most adolescents will care loads even if they say they don't care.

Once you grow up...its like...eh...
1) I care alot
2) I don´t change my ways of life for it

Result) The same as if i didn´t care
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
There are degrees of carelessness, I have a feeling that the far end are in mental wards.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Very little, but when people victimise you for being fat then it starts to become a drag.

You better not scroll down to my other thread then, my bigotry might hurt you.
lol guitar
Quote by Serpentarius
There are degrees of carelessness, I have a feeling that the far end are in mental wards.

You better not scroll down to my other thread then, my bigotry might hurt you.

No I already read it, I agree. People are fixated on looks and judge people from them, single people out for not being attractive.

But I think that way aswell, which is why I'm trying to fix myself.
Quote by freighttrain
I care more about what people think of me in terms of personality, intellect and the skills/abilities i have than in appearance. I have never really cared much about how i look unless i stand to gain from it like interviews, dates etc.

like nunchuk skills, bowhunting skills...?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
But are the people saying 'I don't care' only saying it 'cause they want people to think that...?
Quote by Will-kun

Ye, I care.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Will-kun

Ye, I care.

Exactly. Everyone can say they don't care, which they probably don't but subconsciously everyone cares. It's basic instinct you know, you need to know that everyone doesn't hate you.
Page 1 of 3