I'm starting to realize that I don't truly need 2 guitars, so I'm looking to trade them both for one, and I want to see whats out there.

1. Squier 50's Classic Vibe tele-In great condition (bought it a few months ago brand new), just some tarnishing on the bridge and control plate (I have a replacement bridge that I just haven't put on yet). Comes with a hardshell case.

2.Project tele. I'm not sure what the body type is, but it's not a fender for sure. Neck is S101, maple with a rosewood fretboard. Has a Seymour Duncan Classic Stack in the neck, and a DiMarzio humbucker (single coil size) in the bridge, I believe it's a tone zone but don't quote me on that. Needs a new nut, and could probably use new tuners and a bridge. Comes with a gig bag.

I'm open to just about anything trade wise, the only things I'm not interested in would be anything with a floyd rose, and any SSS strats. Besides that, let me know what you would be interested in trading for these two guitar. (Or possibly just one of them.) Cash offers will be considered too.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs565.snc3/30885_1311773757209_1316580098_30722810_6532600_n.jpg
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo