Page 1 of 2
So theres this little teeny kitten that seems to like our house, it has no collar but it's really clean so we're not sure if it's stray or not.

It get's scared when I try to pet it, so I think it might've got chucked out or something. (Maybe even thrown in a bin lololol).

Anyway, it keeps wandering into our house. It's gentle, hasn't attacked anyone and it's been hiding under my brothers bed for about 20 minutes. When I finally managed to get it out, I tried to steer back downstairs to the door it came in.

My brother got home when it was halfway down the stairs and him and his GF just laughed as he was rough with it. It's only a baby, seriously. I didn't want to pick it up because I didn't know how it would react as it was jumpy before until I managed to stroke it a little, but still seemed frightened. His GF came upstairs and manged to steer it down then my brother booted it in the ass (not that hard but forcefully) then laughed.

It pissed me off.

Wat do bout this cat that keeps showing up?
sell it to a vietnamese place?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
your brothers an asshole..if i've understood correctly..sorry to say it.

see if you can keep it, and see if you stop you're brother from being a clown..
if you can0t keep it..see if you can find someone who can..or put up a poster for missing kitten..maybe someones looking for it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by carlos_almighty
sell it to a vietnamese place?

That was a very sick joke. My mom would keep it (we have 7 cats, all adopted).
I love it, it's super sweet :3

My mum likes it aswell but my dad hates it (not been mean to it, though) and my brother's "allergic" although he hasn't ever shown any symptoms.
Quote by guitaristren
Do you have an SPCA or something like that?

I live in a small village. I'll do a poster next time it shows up and I can get a picture. I'm sure my dad won't let us keep him/her
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I live in a small village. I'll do a poster next time it shows up and I can get a picture. I'm sure my dad won't let us keep him/her

You could put it in a fish costume ( or anything your dad likes) that way you can keep it!
I want the cat and your brother.

Something to cuddle and something to throw out.

inb4 "why would you want to cuddle his brother?"
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Last edited by Metallica_AC/DC at Sep 2, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth

Looks pretty much identical to this little fella.. How can you hate that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KITTY

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Neighbour had a very similar kitten that we let into our house, we have 2 full grown cats. It got run over after a week or so
Keep the kitty cat and kick your brother in the testicles
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by JackalUK
Neighbour had a very similar kitten that we let into our house, we have 2 full grown cats. It got run over after a week or so

That makes me feel like I should do something before something happens to it

My house might not be the onyl one it wanders around if it's stray and considering it's only young it could easily wander out into the road.

The last time it was here after I took care of it for a little while and let it back out, it hung around my door mewing.. Ohhh it's too lovely ^-^
Quote by JackalUK
Keep the cat, kick your brother out.

Best advice. seriously, people who abuse cats deserve nothing but pain and misery .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I wouldn't class what he did as abuse.. But they basically both said "ohh I hate cats theyre ghey lolol" then was forceful in putting it back outside.

I just saw him boot at it.. Was more like a push with his foot, I was angry when I wrote the OP.

Still though, it probably wont come back now :[
I'd say adopt him, BUT make sure to take him to a vet or someone to check for any diseases or fleas, if you decide to keep it. You'd hate to catch one yourself. :/
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542
Quote by captaincrunk
I would like a new cat. Where is your village?

EDIT: Oh, England.

Yeah.

Quote by Maglun
I'd say adopt him, BUT make sure to take him to a vet or someone to check for any diseases or fleas, if you decide to keep it. You'd hate to catch one yourself. :/

.... I'm gonna go wash my hands..
England?
GIMMIE!!
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
My mate had a cat that would always come to his house, a lot of the time it would sleep there for a few days, walk off then come back a bit later and stay for a while.
Quote by Dream Floyd
we have 7 cats, all adopted

Reminded me of this.

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
That made me sad
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Ask your dad if you can leave a food bowl outside for it. Thats how my friend used to "adopt" cats. The cat will hang around for as long as theres food and water, and you don't have to deal with it being in the house.

Also, your brother is a dick.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
I want the cat and your brother.

Something to cuddle and something to throw out.

inb4 "why would you want to cuddle his brother?"

why would you want to cuddle his broder
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by guitar-guy69
why would you want to cuddle his broder

F-CK YOU!!
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Let the cat piss in your brother's bed. Kill and eat the cat. Not necessarily in that order.
Kick your brother up the ass, and take the cat in. Give the cat some milk... might warm up to you more then.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Kick your brother in the sack and laugh at him whilst stroking your newly acquired kitten.
Quote by Paramore.
Kick your brother up the ass, and take the cat in. Give the cat some milk... might warm up to you more then.

Don't give Cat's milk, it's bad for their digestive system!

I agree with the brother comment though
Quote by doomded
Ask your dad if you can leave a food bowl outside for it. Thats how my friend used to "adopt" cats. The cat will hang around for as long as theres food and water, and you don't have to deal with it being in the house.

Also, your brother is a dick.

my dads allergic so i adopted "granger" (aka my orange cat) the same way. outside=lesser reactions.

it has a truck to sleep under a food bowl and some water and he hangs around my property.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I think it's been staying under our garden table and barbecue. Theres a big waterproof sheet tied over them to keep it protected. I keep checking but it's never under there. Just seems like a perfect little house for it
Make soup with it.

Don't actually. I reckon you should make sure your brother doesn't have children, then take the cat in.
Quote by robhc
Make soup with it.

Don't actually. I reckon you should make sure your brother doesn't have children, then take the cat in.

WAT?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 2