i'm sitting in sociology right now, and "taking notes" on my computer. and it's taking a lot of effort on my part not to bust out laughing at the shit i'm reading in the pit. any of you lurk around here during school hours?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I usually don't have a computer when in class, but when I do I'm not on the pit.
I don't feel like explaining other students/teachers why the hell I am on a site full of bad penis jokes.
Every since my school started requiring us to bring laptops, I do it all the time.

UG's my homepage anyway so it's easy to get to the Pit when I'm bored.
cat
Quote by guitarxo

UG's my homepage anyway so it's easy to get to the Pit when I'm bored.

Mine too.

And we rarely get to use laptops in lesson, but I tend to be on here when we are.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm in school right now. haha
and we just got a lecture about only using laptops for school work
It's blocked at my school. Instead, I spend many lessons searching through the google results for "helicopter game" looking for the one version of it that isn't blocked, and then play it for about 5 minutes.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 2, 2010,
only when the lectures are boring.

which was pretty much the entire last year.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I work in the school bookstore and normally take "notes" on the computer.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
I am right now. i'm in newspaper "writing an article". i made the mistake of looking at the YLYL thread yesterday.
the game
Quote by boreamor
No because I go to school to learn.

I knew there would be on chode, who likes to make himself better.

I played pacman on E Chalk; take note I also failed my A Levels, BUT that I also managed to blag a uni space, a shit one, but a space.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Nah, I'm rarely on a computer at school, and when I am I have better things to do than lurk the Pit.

At home, though, I lurk quite often.
Quote by soccermom
I knew there would be on chode, who likes to make himself better.

I played pacman on E Chalk; take note I also failed my A Levels, BUT that I also managed to blag a uni space, a shit one, but a space.

E Chalk is mint, i played Asteroids on it though instead of pac man. I love how they can't block it due to educational reasons.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
E Chalk is mint, i played Asteroids on it though instead of pac man. I love how they can't block it due to educational reasons.

They tried to add like a question based system, in which you answer a question before a level starts. But there was like only five different questions, so we soon memorized that shit mah nigga.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I'm in homeroom at the moment on my iPod touch thanks to my ex girlfriend who stole th schools wifi password.
I pride myself on my humility.
I wish, UG is blocked in my school, but most things are anyway. I spend my time playing games on this Spanish website, BBC Sport, Yahoo and a little bit of school work
I pay attention during class.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
ill come on occassionally, this semester i only have one lecture class where ill bring my laptop so it wont be often this semester, but last year i did alot
NOPE
No. Coincidentally, I get As...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Sometimes. It usually depends on if I like the class. So in the case of my geography class, yes. I am often on facebook/UG.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I usually never use the computers at my school or even my iPod touch in fear of it getting stolen like alot of other people at my school, but depending on my classes/teachers this year i might use the computer for non-school related stuff.

EDIT: School starts September 7th for me, not sure if anyone in the Pit starts later
Last edited by JackAttackhaha at Sep 2, 2010,