Went to visit a friend last night to try out some of his higher-end basses. Ended up comming home with this...

Its a Washburn Taurus T24 - I think it looks great and it plays nicely too - just needs a clean, a restring and a setup! I've already been out this afternoon and bought a strap for it. Now just waiting on straplocks and strings!

So now my stable has gone up to 6... Washburn T24, Fender MiM Precision, Fender Marcus Miller IV, Epiphone EB3, Fender TC90 Thinline and finally myself in guitar form... my 1989 Squier Stratocaster.
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Cheers guys, glad you like it!

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Man washburns are so under-rated. they are phenomenal instruments, happy new bass day man, take care of that bass and play the hell out of her.
I sure will! I'll propably take that and the Precision to pub gigs, and leave the MM Jazz for 'posh gigs' where i need to show off, and for at home.

Planning a few upgrades first though :P Pickups sound good on their own, but i think the bass would benefit from an active EQ!

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
I'm actually looking to get that same bass. I just need to sell my guitar's and amp. Looks very good and sounds great.