I've just purchased a super distortion for the bridge and I've been recommended the Air Norton S for the neck. However, it's going to be at least two weeks until I can get my hands on one.

So should I just wait it out or is there another pickup comparable to the Air Norton S from Dimarzio of Seymour Duncan. I'm looking to beef up my tone for solo's while still retaining a nice clean tone when desired.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
If the Air Norton S is the pick-up that you want, wait for that one, 2 weeks is nothing. :/
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
It seems like a good pickup, but the thing about pickups is that I haven't been able to try different ones. The Air Norton S has been recommended, but I'm not completely set on it. I'm just wondering if there's another pu, such as the hot rails or cool rails that would sound good paired with my super distortion.
Gear:
Line6 UX2
I think I'm going to go for a cool rails. Seems good for beefing up my solo tone and it's good for cleans. Any comments on this vs the Air Norton S.
Gear:
Line6 UX2