Page 1 of 2
Sorry if there has ben a thread about this before, I searched and found nothing. I would like to know some good metal bands that can trip you out or just sound great while high other than just stoner metal, my favorite bands are Bongzilla, Cynic and Obituary. Post your favorite bands to listen to while high, try to add some specific songs/albums if you can, I want some more cool music to listen to high.
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Last edited by vulcan422 at Sep 2, 2010,
Just say no.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I strongly suggest Tool, Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins (siamese dream album),Kyuss oh and yeah Cynic is ****ing awesome
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by vulcan422
Sorry if there has ben a thread about this before, I searched and found nothing. I would like to know some good metal bands that can trip you out or just sound great while high other than just stoner metal, my favorite bands are Bongzilla, Cynic and Obituary. Post your favorite bands to listen to while high, I want some more to listen to.

The Wounded Kings all day
i am the moonstar
In all seriousness though, the only music you should be listening to while high is Gnaw their Tongues.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Type O Negative's October Rust. It's on the line of stoner metal and doom rock. So much atmosphere and just insane stuff going on on that record. It's one of my personal favorites.

EDIT - Also basically any progressive/post metal band.
Quote by The Wildchild
In all seriousness though, the only music you should be listening to while high is Gnaw their Tongues.

worst plan
i am the moonstar
Oh come on Camby why do you always have to ruin everything?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by The Wildchild

**** that, if you are going to listen to something extreme while high though, Bloodbath's Nightmare Made Flesh is the only album i can listen to high thats pretty extreme
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Check these two, they might be somewhat helpful;

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1080797

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209854

But to contribute, anything you listen to normally is always going to be even awesomer whilst high.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Mastodon- Crack the Skye, any Opeth, Amorphis- tales from the 1000 lakes, not metal but Protest the Hero's Fortress album while high is funny/awesome
Last edited by LightxGrenade at Sep 2, 2010,
Quote by CFH82
Check these two, they might be somewhat helpful;

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1080797

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209854

But to contribute, anything you listen to normally is always going to be even awesomer whilst high.

well there are a lot of bands that i like sober but not that much high, i don't really like Skinless, The Faceless, and a lot of other extreme metal bands while high, but stuff i don't really like sober is good while high.
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Django Rhienhardt - Minor Swing
Being stoned at 3 in the morning listening to that, with a slice of toast is perfect
But in terms of Metal
Eostre - Forefather is pretty perfect to chill to
Also, The Chasm is a death metal band from mexico, there pretty good while high, my favorite song by them is The Conjuration. There an amazing band while sober as well
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by vulcan422
Also, The Chasm is a death metal band from mexico, there pretty good while high, my favorite song by them is The Conjuration. There an amazing band while sober as well

oh fuck yeah
i am the moonstar
Quote by Inbleach
Type O Negative's October Rust.

YES I was gonna say this. Type O Negative is a really trippy band, high or not. You could also listen to some Rob Zombie and The Doors or some 60s psychedelic stuff. That shit's epic when you're blazed.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
dunno why all these pot related threads start to come up once I decide to quit my stoner antics

Anyways, all on personal tastes, but Id personally avoid symphonic metal and the like, that stuff puts me right to sleep. Also, depends on where your listening. I remember listening to one of Burzums albums recorded when he was in the pen at like, midnight when I was trying to sleep, and it was just overwhelming
Burzum overall is amazing to listen to stoned. Especially in some natural environment, forest or field or something.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Just listen to Morbid Angel solos and you'll die if your high.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Naw man, Autopsy is where it's at for stoned osdm listening.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I used to think ma solos were kinda wank, but Ive recently started to realize treys amazingness in his leads

I mean, most of their songs sound very heavy and dense, and I just imagine this crazy ass 80's shredder who just snorted a bunch of coke going all out
Anything that pans one speaker to the other randomly, or just spazztastically. You'll crap your pants. Or just cry.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Quote by romencer17
Naw man, Autopsy is where it's at for stoned osdm listening.

Mental Funeral was my weed smoking companion for two months straight back when i was in highschool.That and diSEMBOWELMENT-Transcendence Into The Peripheral.I used to get high every day and listen to thoose two albums,mythic,winter and entombed.Some of the best times of my life.

And Treys solos are the best,very creative stuff.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

This is such a silly question. Just listen to any metal you normally like, I guarantee it will be better stoned.

Well, maybe not for everything. One time I tried listening to Weakling on DXM. Only got halfway through the second track and I had to switch it off. Way too intense
I can take a road that'll see me through.
How has no one mentioned High on Fire? They've got High in their name for God's sake!
Check out my ragingly excellent music blog HERE!
I can imagine a band like Dodsengel being good high or Akercocke, but I don't like weed so wrong person to be posting here.
I drink your milkshake.
Page 1 of 2