Well i was wondering if you can actually switch with a footswitch between the Top Boost and Normal Channel on an Ac30 because, i read everywhere that the FS is for tremolo and reverb on/off + there are different inputs on the amp for TB and Normal. If it wouldn't be able to Fs between that, i prob wouldn't buy the amp :s
You can't switch between the two, no.

You can use an A/B switch and plug into both channels and switch between them that way, I believe.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by Sampy
You can't switch between the two, no.

You can use an A/B switch and plug into both channels and switch between them that way, I believe.

I'm unsure, because theres a little flip switch next to them both to select which one is engaged :/

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Quote by TheFly_1990
I'm unsure, because theres a little flip switch next to them both to select which one is engaged :/

Ah so you're looking at the custom classic.

That switch allows you to blend the channels together, it isn't to switch between them.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain