I have an Ashdown C115 Mag Evo bass amp. Bought this thing new back in January. It pushes 300 watts @ 4 ohms. It has another jack so you can add another 15 or 410 or whatever you like. I replaced the factory speaker with a 15" Peavey Black Widow. That alone cost $160, but it was well worth it. Ashdown makes great heads, but the speakers are not very good. They're known for burning out voice coils when pushed. So to the Black Widow I switched.

This thing has 2 inputs, active & passive, 5 band eq, compressor, sub-harmonics, deep & bright boosts, and a built in DI. This thing really rumbles. And with the DI you can run into the soundboard and not push the amp so hard, that way you can find your sweet spot and let the sound guy do the rest.

I've got the orignial paperwork on this and the speaker was installed by Morrell's in Johnson City TN. I'll let it go for $400, but I will listen to any reasonable offer. Not looking for a trade because bills are stacking up. If you're interested just shoot me a message and we'll see what we can work out about price, shipping, pick up, etc.

Thanks.