im going to be looking for a new amp within the next year or so (i know a while a way but like to do my research) so i was wondering about orange because to of my favorite sounding brands are marshall and vox and ive heard that orange amps are kind of a combination of there two brands? Also i would like to know from anyone who has one if they durable and great for live shows and i also play mostly 80s rock so i need an amp that can go from aerosmith to metallica
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer
orange are amazing. expensive tho. i recommend the thunderverb.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
i bought an Orange Rocker 30 a few weeks ago and i absolutely love it, quite pricey but definately worth it. The "Dirty" channel has an extremely nice distortion. The amp should be able to play those types of bands if you've got a guitar with quite hot pickups. Its only 30 watt but is definately loud enough for band practice (havn't gigged with it yet) and seems pretty durable.
One of my fave amp makers, yea awesome, Played the ad30 it was gr8
The Thunder is pretty dark for a brit amp, and has bass coming out it's ass (probably something to do with the fact that it is actually a bass amp as well).

Personally I'd go a Rockerverb, thats just me though.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
wow all positive feedback thats a good sign so anyways i was actually going to go with a thunderverb 200 even because there was such a great deal on ebay the dude was selling it for$1300 about half the price but sadly i dont have anywhere near the money for it now so i didnt bother looking into it but if i can ever find another deal like that ill get a thunderverb otherwise i would like for a rockerverb 100 ive heard theyre basicly just as good but the only thing is they cant be a bass amp either but i dont play bass really so it wouldnt matter
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer