As title

I would prefer to spend under £150 and it has to be available in the UK.

I'm looking for a lush/subtle (i want the pedal to do both) and not a big swirly modulation thing. I'm looking for an Eric johnsony type thing. I know he uses the tc electronic but it's too expensive at £269.

any suggestions/ video demos would be great.
Fender Vintage Hot Rod 62 Stratocastor
Ibanez Artcore AS-103NT
->
TC Polytune
Xotic BB Preamp
Ibanez TS 808
Red Witch Empress
EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO
Carl Martin Hydra Boost
->
Fender Blues Deluxe
Dr.Scientist CosmiChorus is meant to be pretty good - http://www.drscientist.ca/pedals/cosmo
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I really like my Carl Martin classic chorus, which is only £90, but its pretty great for subtle chorus tones, and has the added vibrato switch which lets you cut out the dry signal to different amounts. The level feature is also cool, cos it lets you boost the level of the pedal to make it really stand out, good for appegiated chords or finger picking, or pushing the tubes when in front of the amp.
I haven't had much experience with any higher priced chorus pedals, but i don't see the need to with what i got.
i'm looking at the MXR Stereo Chorus. Opinions?
Fender Vintage Hot Rod 62 Stratocastor
Ibanez Artcore AS-103NT
->
TC Polytune
Xotic BB Preamp
Ibanez TS 808
Red Witch Empress
EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO
Carl Martin Hydra Boost
->
Fender Blues Deluxe
DLS Effects Chorus-Vib or TC Electronic SCF