Does true bypass or not make a difference in an effects loop?
Fender Vintage Hot Rod 62 Stratocastor
Ibanez Artcore AS-103NT
->
TC Polytune
Xotic BB Preamp
Ibanez TS 808
Red Witch Empress
EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO
Carl Martin Hydra Boost
->
Fender Blues Deluxe
Whether or not true bypass makes a difference is on a per pedal basis. And amps act differently too. The output impedance of the preamp on your amp is only 1.5K, so the load of a pedal will react differently to the amp than having a guitar plugged into it. The answer for your question is for you to personally try it.
Like fly135 mentioned, it's really going to depend on the pedals. Chances are you won't notice much of a change, with exception of varying volume levels and some pedals being more of a tone sucker than others. I wouldn't go crazy over the whole true bypass thing. Some people make it out to be more than it really is.
The pedal in question in a Boss Chorus Ensemble with the intention of an upgrade to an MXR stereo chorus (does this have true bypass/buffer issues?)

Also i have a boss tu-2 and a ts808 in the front of the amp, are they notorious tone suckers?
Fender Vintage Hot Rod 62 Stratocastor
Ibanez Artcore AS-103NT
->
TC Polytune
Xotic BB Preamp
Ibanez TS 808
Red Witch Empress
EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO
Carl Martin Hydra Boost
->
Fender Blues Deluxe
Running Out Front:
Guitar -> PolyTune -> TWA's 'Little Dipper' -> Visual Sound Open Road -> Timmy -> Fulltone OCD - Maz Jr. Hi Input

In the loop:
FX Send -> Red Witch 'Empress Chorus' Vibrato -> Ibanez 'DE7 Delay / Echo' -> HardWire RV-7 Reverb -> BBE Boosta Grande -> FX Return

I have one buffered pedal running out front in the Visual Sound Open Road.

And I have one buffered pedal running in my FX loop with my Ibanez DE7.

All other pedals I run are true-bypass. If I some day upgrade my DE-7, it might be wise for me to look for another buffered delay, or run a small buffer box in my FX loop...
I believe that by me running with 1 buffered pedal out front, and 1 buffered pedal in my FX loop, helps my sound.
Quote by NobleT

Also i have a boss tu-2 and a ts808 in the front of the amp, are they notorious tone suckers?

Hi there - I've just stripped down my Pedal Board to test this one as there's so much conflicting info on the web. My board has 2 buffered pedals, a BOSS TU-2 and a NS-2 Noise Suppressor, an MXR Flanger which is not buffered but not true bypass (the input to the pedal is always connected to the input of the effect circuit) and some true-bypass pedals connected with high quality, low capacitance leads that I make myself. I fitted a bypass to the board and plugged/unplugged pedals as needed, all tested by listening to both clean and overdrive channels of a Blackstar HT-5.

Results - the bypassed TU-2 does take some top and a little thickness out of the sound. The NS-2 is subjectively transparent - I could detect no consistent change in tone with it. Interestingly (in so far as this stuff can ever really be called interesting) this suggests that the often stated need for a buffer on a board is not correct (at least in my case) with reasonable runs (I tested with about 3 or 4 meters of high quality guitar lead downstream of the pedalboard). The MXR was worst of the lot and I have ordered a replacement TPDT footswitch and will convert it to true bypass.

Note though that we are really talking fractions of a percent of difference - fresh strings will make far more difference to your sound than any of this stuff. If it keeps you awake at night then do something about it, but in the real world I'd suggest that you don't worry.

Andi