Ok, so I've had this Lawrence XL500 in my jackson for about a month now. I had it playing through my valveking with a metal muff and it sounded decent but also really trebley. I bought a peavey 6505 and i can't even use it with this pickup. I just get a really disgusting feedback and you can hardly hear the notes playing. The guy who i bought the 6505 from said that the pickup is probably wired wrong. And it probably is becuase it was just my dad who put it in and he just kind of winged it. And I know it's not the amp because I played it with an ESP with EMGS and it was incredible sounding. So how am I supposed to wire this pickup? It is out of a 1994 Nuno Bettencourt Washburn, so I think it's the real bill lawrence L-500XL
Free bump for you, as you have the same avatar as me, except yours is worse
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
And another one...
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't know what's going on in the photos, since I'm not particularly magic in any way, I don't know what wire is coming from where.

What I CAN tell you is that in BL pickups, Red is hot, green and white are soldered together and taped off, and the black and bare wires go to ground.
It certainly doesn't look like that in your guitar.
take it to your local tech. If he's not out to rip you off he'd probably just check it for free, or really really cheap, and re-wiring it if something is wrong will only be about 20 bucks at most.