So what is your opinion on social networking sites such as Facebook or Myspace?

?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
is bebo still around?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
i don't like facebook much, but it can come in handy for arranging stuff and laughing at photos.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I like Facebook for the most part, Myspace is no good anymore, and Twitter isn't made for everyone.
I've been using Friendster, but all my friends are pressuring me to get a myspace. Should I?
Check out my band Disturbed
they are fun to creep chicks with lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I don't do facebook a lot, but it kind of keeps me connected to my freinds I guess

I never liked twitter, it seems like it's just taking the "post whats on your mind" part of facebook, and making an entirely new website based on that... no clue why it's so popular.

I never got into myspace, but it could be convinient for some things.

Honestly, I think someone needs to make a new one, all of them now are getting much less popular, and what ever happened to actually hanging out with your friends face to face!
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Never used one. Except UG.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by StewieSwan
I've been using Friendster, but all my friends are pressuring me to get a myspace. Should I?

Don't, it's pretty much dead and was never that great to begin with.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
They'll have their time. Everything has its time.

In 50 years it'll be another Yo-Yo or hula hoop. The only difference is it won't be cluttering up a landfill. That's good, I guess.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

It's funny how quickly myspace died. Completely dead as a doornail. I don't object to Facebook, it can get a bit too addictive, but it's quite a nicely done site. Twitter, bleh. If I become famous I'll set one up.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't have either. Only brings trouble, I rather just text or my my closest friends...call me old fashioned or whatever.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I used to like facebook, though it's starting to become very invasive. I keep it though because it has its uses.
Quote by The_Casinator
hot girls I know to my friends.

this. Facebook is shite but I use it all the time - MySpace is shit and I completely forgot about bebo! That was class for looking at chavs pages, spent many a night as a 15 year old doing that. Twitter is really annoying, it's the worst parts of facebook manifested into one shitty website, but in the most part they're all shit.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I had one and i never used it, I really didn't see the point of having one....but then again most people call me anti-social, even though i'm not.