Page 1 of 3
I'm going to be traveling from Dubai to Toronto and the flight is almost 14 hours long.So what are some ways to make the time fly by quickly?And I'm not gonna be in first class either.
A flight that long should have a TV in the back of the seat in front of you. If it's an air canada one, it has lots of cool music, movies, and tv shows on it.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Woodtuning
I'm going to be traveling from Dubai to Toronto and the flight is almost 14 hours long.So what are some ways to make the time fly by quickly?And I'm not gonna be in first class either.

I lol'd .

I think I can find the door myself
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
gameboy, laptop (iunno if they're allowed) with plenty of games, books/comics, sudoku puzzles, sleep..., knit, thats all i can think of
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Books, music, podcasts.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Fap.
/pitresponse
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
tell everyone you have a bomb, that will make it one short flight
Quote by Riffofthebeast
i just got a great idea! i think i might want to set up a blog somewhere because i have a lot of great ideas to share. would you guys read it if i did?
trolling the pit since Aug 09^
Quote by EyeHatePunks
Mile high club

This...for 14 hours
Ive only done 6 hrs and I read a book on that flight. If I had it, I would have watched stuff on my laptop with the 1TB external HD.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
If they allow laptops, just download a bunch of shows, movies, games, etc before you leave.
Quote by WyvernOmega
A flight that long should have a TV in the back of the seat in front of you. If it's an air canada one, it has lots of cool music, movies, and tv shows on it.

Nope, it's Emirates.
Quote by Woodtuning
Nope, it's Emirates.

most planes now-a-days (even TAP, Portuguese airline) have TVs.
my suggestion is read, watch movies, sleep some, eat crappy airline food.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by sam b
Since when do laptop batteries last 14 hours

Yours doesnt? Mine lasts anywhere between 5 and 8 hours depending on how intesively I use the laptop. Thats why I have two spare batteries when Im on the move. Same with my mobile phone. I have one spare charged battery should I need it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last super long flight I took I was fairly drunk...then fell asleep for 4 hours. It helps. Not recommended though for people prone to plane rage.
ಥ_ಥ
Already been said, but bring your laptop (if you have one) and download a bunch of movies or games. I was on a 14 hour flight like three weeks ago and they had a lot of movies and there was a usb and an ac plug so I didn't have to worry about my laptop/ipod/whatever running out of batteries...
I've been in 18 hour flights a few times. I usually sleep, and watch movies and stuff on the person entertainment system thingies.

Really, 14 hours isn't that long. I don't see why people make such a big deal out of it.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by WyvernOmega

OMG yes, Economy seats in an Air Canada flight are better than Business ones on most other flights.
Friggen huge (for an airplane) touch screen TVs with everything.
I routinely go on 28-36 hour flights... I'd recommend sleep over as much of it as possible. That's a good 8-9 hours right there. Make yourself as tired as possible before boarding. Then, listen to music, play a game boy, watch a movie, or fap vigorously for the remaining 5-7 hours.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by gacharya
or fap vigorously for the remaining 5-7 hours.

This.
Join the sky high fap club
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I take gravol until i sleep. which doesn't take long. If it does take long.. they also serve beer.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Isn't it illegal to have sex (even with yourself) in an airplane?What happens if you get caught?
Quote by Woodtuning
Isn't it illegal to have sex (even with yourself) in an airplane?What happens if you get caught?

Why would it be illegal? If it is it's only illegal because you could be caught. I guess public indecency.
Quote by Woodtuning

Maybe since 9/11.

E-Cookie for reference

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none

It depends....

The BBC ran an article investigating whether sex on a plane was legal. Their conclusion was that it would depend on many factors, such as whether or not the act occurred in sight of others. If British law applied, for example, it may constitute sex in lavatory to which the public has access, contrary to Sexual Offences Act 2003 s.71, with a maximum 6-month term.
Also, for international flights, the law could vary depending on departure and destination cities, where the aircraft was overflying at the time, and the nation of the carrier airline
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Play Tetris on the TV in front of you. I got 22,195
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by sam b
Since when do laptop batteries last 14 hours

You can usually charge them off the seat in front of you.

You can tell your doctor that flights make you very anxious and get some Xannex
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
1 word: COCAINE.

But actually, get a really good book, like one you cant put down. I recommend "Under the Dome" by Stephen King. It'll keep you occupied.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by Woodtuning

Movies.
THe whole time
Page 1 of 3