I'm conducting research for my dissertation into the ethical codes and conducts behind illegal file sharing. Linked below is a questionnaire that I would greatly appreciate you filling in as honestly as possible. The questionnaire is entirely anonymous and none of the information gathered will be used for anything other than my research.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=5ybwa5z7payj6kz690841

Thank you for taking the time to help.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
The results of this questionnaire are purely academic and will only be used in the writing of my dissertation.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
When it comes to DVDs and movies, if you own the DVD and want to copy it for backup purposes, I find that completely fine, but giving it out to friends and such is crossing a line. The movie industry is against this thought however it is legal from what I know.

The same should apply for music...
Done, hope it helps.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.