I'm conducting research for my dissertation into the ethical codes and conducts behind illegal file sharing. Linked below is a questionnaire that I would greatly appreciate you filling in as honestly as possible. The questionnaire is entirely anonymous and none of the information gathered will be used for anything other than my research.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=5ybwa5z7payj6kz690841

Thank you for taking the time to help.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
This thread is moderator approved.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Nothing to do with Acoustic Section... Im obliged to not answer the survey, but lets say that most of the population is probably lieing.
Hydroxic acid, kills thousands of people every year. Studies have shown lakes and rivers all over North America contain high levels hydroxic acid. Currently governments have taken no action against this life threatening chemical.
i went to do the survey, but some of the questions just don't work for me. i never download illegal music, so the question of whether or not i feel guilty - well, why should i? your survey seems to be written with the assumption that all people download illegal tunes and share. most probably do, but i've had a recurring membership to rhapsody for years, and there's lots of free music out there - smashingpumpkinks, NIN and many other bands give away full albums on their own website.

btw, i think the recording industry is so stupid about the way they deal with file sharing it's not even funny. they're not at all realistic, they're being catered to by the legal system and making people dislike how they deal with this stuff makes more people angry enough to turn to the darknet who never did before.

the big entertainment industries - publishing, movies and music - need to change how they do things. their business models and reactions are out of date, and don't acknowledge that this is not 1980 - or more like 1950.
Last edited by patticake at Sep 2, 2010,
Long, none of the questions are manditory. If you go on there only to say to that you don't file share it is still helpful to my research
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
Long, none of the questions are manditory. If you go on there only to say to that you don't file share it is still helpful to my research

The last time I bought a CD I was 17. The extend to my media collection is split between three room mates totally near a petabyte.
Hydroxic acid, kills thousands of people every year. Studies have shown lakes and rivers all over North America contain high levels hydroxic acid. Currently governments have taken no action against this life threatening chemical.
i bought a cd last week, but thanks to rhapsody, i only buy my favorites. i have rhapsody to go, so not only do i have it on my computer, but on both of our mp3 players so we can listen to tunes (and our playlists) from rhapsody in our cars.

unless there's an artist i want to support, i often buy used cd's sold by independent small stores but shipped via amazon prime so i don't even pay shipping. you can often pay $3.99 or so per cd that way.
This thread is fine.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
thread is not fine. multing is against forum rules..Period..if he is allowed to break rules so should the rest of us...
This thread was approved by the moderators. If you don't like it, then I'm sorry. However, this thread is staying.
Equipment:

I reported it anyway. I don't feel like being solicited to take ethical surveys on a guitar forum.
Blueridge BR-160A
If anyone else reports this thread, I'm giving out a warning. I'm tired of getting reports in my inbox. You have been warned.
Equipment:

In fact, I'm going to sticky and lock it.
Equipment: