No not that song, this song;

It starts with something like a G chord I think that they strum a few times. Then it's like a C or something that sort has a quick downward progression to other chords, which I guess makes it rhythm figure or something. It starts off very clean with some reverb and it just sounds very crisp clean and almost bubbly.

I think it's by collective soul but I can't find it. Something tells me it either from thom or some cleaner song by alice in chains. But it's got that pure sort of vibe to it like collective soul. And it's got the lyrics ''I'd like to travel down south'' or ''go down south one day'' or something along those lines.

I heard it in the car but can't remember it, I have to learn this one, please help!!
"Heaven let your light shine down"? That's the only CS I can think of that sounds even remotely like the sounds you're (mis?)hearing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
"Heaven let your light shine down"? That's the only CS I can think of that sounds even remotely like the sounds you're (mis?)hearing.

no its not that one, good guess though.
I Stay Away by Alice in Chains
Bayside - Duality
Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth
Horse the Band - The Mechanical Hand
Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Common - Be
Quote by ibanezsa2214
I Stay Away by Alice in Chains

Thats what im thinking.
HOLY **** GUYS ITS THE ALICE IN CHAINS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sooooo much for helping me out on this and even taking a look at this thread.

Im so ****ing happy now. thanks alot guys for trying to help.