Later next week i am interviewing Dino Cazares Of Fear Factory

are there any questions anyone wants to ask him?
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Man, I can only think about his weight.

Seriously, I'm trying. But everything relates to what a door-blocker he is.
Last edited by UraniYum at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by UraniYum
Man, I can only think about his weight.

Why

???

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Quote by thommoboy
Why

???

He's a beast. I'd ask him about where he grew up, that's always a winner.

Oh, and the obvious, is metal a negative influence? How did he get into 'alternative' music?
It has come to my attention that Dino Cazares has nothing to do with the television show "Fear Factor".

It has also come to my attention that he is a horrendously obese Mexican.
Quote by UraniYum
He's a beast. I'd ask him about where he grew up, that's always a winner.

yeah i will

NOTE to self ask him where he grew up.

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
It has come to my attention that Dino Cazares has nothing to do with the television show "Fear Factor".

hes not that obese

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by JacobTheMe
"What was your favorite birthday as a child?"

cool

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
"Have you always been this badass?"

I don't know, maybe something like do you still remember how to play an instrument with less than 7 strings? xD
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by RU Experienced?

¡Ay, caramba mucho lardo!
/casual racism

If you're stuck for questions, ask about his gear and stuff. Guitarists love to talk about their gear.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Ask if there is a future Asesino album in the works?
Or if not, what about a reunion with the members of Brujeria?
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
The worst thing you could do in this situation is to draw attention to his weight. Try really hard to avoid that. Every time you speak, try as hard as you can to avoid calling him a great big fat obese cunt. That's an important thing to remember, don't let it out of your mind. Don't call him a fat cunt. Keep that in your mind at all times.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Damn, I thought he was another host of Fear Factor. I was gonna get you to ask him to ask Joe Rogan to hook me up with some DMT...

*leaves thread*

rotten lousy no good russem fussem grrrrr
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by btones
Ask him why he was such a dick to my dad when my dad was selling him amps

your dad sol amps!!!!!

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Ask him what it's been like having Byron Stroud on hand for the last few FF tours. Ask him what his latest influences are. Ask him if there are any future plans for Brujeria. Ask him if there'll be another Roadrunner United album.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
okay cool thanks

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
What was Jack Nicholson like when you were filming One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod
What was Jack Nicholson like when you were filming One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

i dont get it?

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod

bullshit thats not dino

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by thommoboy
bullshit thats not dino

Wit fail.

Ask him if he thinks their recent tour bus fire was part of a conspiracy to get Gene Holgan to reunite with Hevy Devy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
Wit fail.

Ask him if he thinks their recent tour bus fire was part of a conspiracy to get Gene Holgan to reunite with Hevy Devy

lol epic okay!!

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!